Worst Bills player. Top 3 listed. Please vote

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow jboyst, I don't post much, but I have to stand up here for John Holocek. Are you maybe confusing him with someone else? Also "worse unit"? -- that '99 defense was one of the best Bills D ever, and Holocek was damn tough in the middle along with Sam Cowart and Sam Rogers in the outside. Wasn't it Holocek who strip sacked Dan Marino on MNF, and Gabe Northern (the only weak link at LB) ran it back for a TD? But Holocek's problem was his knees ...

Holocek did have some bad blood with Thurman though. I remember Thurman calling him out during that nightmarish last season he played for Miami.

I must be confusing him.

Let me think about this

Joe panos wasn't that bad....especially if you compare him to mike Puccillo.

I can't believe it took this long for Puccillo to make the list.

All the people screaming about EJ right now are clearly not old enough to remember Bruce Mathison.

Jeff Tuel. Worst NFL player I've seen in 25 years of watching.

Stop, he made one bad throw, if not for that he pulls the upset if the year last season .... And by the way, it wasn't his fault the defensive player fell down, at the perfect time.

I saw TJ Graham got thrown into the discussion. He actually very well could be one of the worst all around football players this team has ever seen. I cringed every time I saw him catch a ball with his body. The guy had absolutely no natural pass catching ability. He had no place on even the worst of collegiate football program's WR corps. How he even made it into the NFL is beyond me. Dude should've got his degree and started coaching girls middle school track and field. Or maybe head over to Enterprise like all the rest of us.

According to Buddy, TJ is better than the current SB champion QB.

Kevin Drake - he was WR in 1999 preseason. Never made a stat sheet. I only know this because I have his #15 home jersey (bought it when they used to sell game worn jerseys - I took the random player option. They don't get any more random than Kevin Drake)

Edited by WotAGuy

Eddie Robinson

Justin Rodgers ( or is it Rogers)

Matt Leinart

well if there was poll.

you can't count guys that were here for a day.

EJ Manuel

Aaron Maybin

Mike Williams

Edit: The real issue is WTF is Pear playing G?! He's a 32-yr-old career OT who is 6'8, 315. My head hurts.

this

Kevin Drake - he was WR in 1999 preseason. Never made a stat sheet. I only know this because I have his #15 home jersey (bought it when they used to sell game worn jerseys - I took the random player option. They don't get any more random than Kevin Drake)

pure gold right there :thumbsup: