Thunderstorms Sunday?

DC Greg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Becky's dad is in town, otherwise I just might do that.

I hope to make it back up for the Jets game with my brother dad and nephew. I will probably come to a game in December if I can manage the time - depends on new job situation.

If Becky doesn't let it's probably time to move on. She seems great and all but in all fairness the Bills came first

Sorry to crap in the punchbowl, but a wet field means a lot of slips, and bad news for knees and ankles. Not cool for either running game. I see a low-scoring game with a lot of mistakes. Glad we have the better running game.

Wait, the weather will only affect the Chargers, right? That's what everyone is saying. The Bills won't slip, fumble or drop passes because of the rain. Only the Chargers......

Nucci- I don't interpret this thread the same as you. Normally, I agree with a lot of your points. What I'm hearing from people is the tenet, that rivers is better than EJ, so the rain makes it a little harder for Rivers to win through the air. In addition, it seems like the assertion that our O-Line, and run game is superior to that of the Chargers so advantage Bills.

Yes, both sides will have slips, but it is even harder on a defense as a runner knows when he is going to cut, the defender has to react. I don't see the rain helping the Bills that much and could cost us the game as you have to be on the edge of your seat waiting to see if this is the play EJ fumbles on the snap, or Mario slips on the ground and gets hurt, and so on.

I hope the rain is as light as possible outside of the above points for one particular reason. I don't want people staying home as the weather sucks. We need the 12th man as loud as possible. I hope fans are as nutty as ever showing up even if it's a horrible rain storm.

Nucci- I don't interpret this thread the same as you. Normally, I agree with a lot of your points. What I'm hearing from people is the tenet, that rivers is better than EJ, so the rain makes it a little harder for Rivers to win through the air. In addition, it seems like the assertion that our O-Line, and run game is superior to that of the Chargers so advantage Bills.

Yes, both sides will have slips, but it is even harder on a defense as a runner knows when he is going to cut, the defender has to react. I don't see the rain helping the Bills that much and could cost us the game as you have to be on the edge of your seat waiting to see if this is the play EJ fumbles on the snap, or Mario slips on the ground and gets hurt, and so on.

I hope the rain is as light as possible outside of the above points for one particular reason. I don't want people staying home as the weather sucks. We need the 12th man as loud as possible. I hope fans are as nutty as ever showing up even if it's a horrible rain storm.

Thanks. I need to relax. It just seems everyone is looking for reasons why the Chargers won't play well....weather, travel......Once the game starts nothing else matters but the play on the field.

Knee braces for everyone! Seriously, why don't more players wear them. A good knee brace is not overly restrictive. After my knee injury, even after I was healed, I would wear my brace when water skiing, climbing, etc. I never felt like it hindered my mobility. Then again, I am far from a world class athelete.

Knee braces for everyone! Seriously, why don't more players wear them. A good knee brace is not overly restrictive. After my knee injury, even after I was healed, I would wear my brace when water skiing, climbing, etc. I never felt like it hindered my mobility. Then again, I am far from a world class athelete.

Exactly. If you are not Tiger Woods, it does not matter how many dimples are on your golf ball. But for Tiger....

For these guys every nuance matters.