Does DC Tom think you are an idiot?

fansince88

55 members have voted

1. 1. Does DC Tom think you are an idiot?

• Yes
    • No
    • He hasn't told me YET
    • I'm not opening up that can of worms!

K, so this is a little bit of a fun poll. I can remember the day he called me an idiot. It was in the middle of the winter. Snowing real hard. I was in the shoutbox and DC Tom said @fansince88....Your an IDIOT. I thought it was a pointed insult but as the years went on I realized that he was just trying to tell me I belonged!

so tell your story ad vote in the poll. But be for warned if it is no!!!! You may be a idiot.

K, so this is a little bit of a fun poll. I can remember the day he called me an idiot. It was in the middle of the winter. Snowing real hard. I was in the shoutbox and DC Tom said @fansince88....Your an IDIOT. I thought it was a pointed insult but as the years went on I realized that he was just trying to tell me I belonged!

so tell your story ad vote in the poll. But be for warned if it is no!!!! You may be a idiot.

Yes, I was telling you that you belong. But you belong because you're an idiot.

As evidenced by the fact that you were to damn stupid to put this in OTW where it belongs. :doh:

Plus, you created a poll that lets one choose any combination of any or all options. Really, could you be any more of a moron?

Edited by DC Tom

So... im not an idiot???

For goodness sake, he's got 45,000 posts.....we're all idiots!

Tom, more than any other poster on here, if full 'avatar' in my mind. A true cranky curmudgeon literally 'sniping' at the 'idiots' at will. Reading his posts, I can only 'hear' the muppet voice. Admit it, you all hear it...and laugh.

The DC Tom idiot badge of honor. C'mon let's just admit he's a cantankerous curmudgeonly old fart who likes to hate on people. Not like we don't deserve it.

You say that as if it was a bad thing.

I think your poll would be improved by a couple of options:

-No, but I'm waiting for him to try it *evil chortle of mirth*

-I don't give enough of a rat's ass to remember whether he ever did so, or not.

Yep I started a thread on PEDs should be legal and was called many choice words so I really really belong :devil: . (although I think he really meant it at the time).

For goodness sake, he's got 45,000 posts.....we're all idiots!

Tom, more than any other poster on here, if full 'avatar' in my mind. A true cranky curmudgeon literally 'sniping' at the 'idiots' at will. Reading his posts, I can only 'hear' the muppet voice. Admit it, you all hear it...and laugh.

:lol:

I have had the honor of being called an idiot by Tom. He was right to do it. Even though I've always considered myself more of a floundering dipschitt than just a typical idiot, he was close enough and I am grateful for the honest assessment.

Edited by Cugalabanza