Sabres HC Nolan wants to talk with Doug Marrone

Jerry Jabber

Ted Nolan stated he would like to talk with Doug Marrone and the Bills coaching staff once the Pegula are officially the Bills owners:

http://www.wgr550.com/Sabres-Nolan-is-excited-that-this-is-his-team/19933682

"Nolan was asked about the Pegula’s buying the Bills and he has an interesting way of looking at it, “The one thing I mentioned to them is maybe there’s a chance we could meet their coaching staff because I think all sports are intertwined and you learn different things from a different place so I’m looking forward to getting to know the Bills coaching staff and take some ideas from them and they could take some from us."

Ted Nolan stated he would like to talk with Doug Marrone and the Bills coaching staff once the Pegula are officially the Bills owners:

http://www.wgr550.co...s-team/19933682

"Nolan was asked about the Pegula’s buying the Bills and he has an interesting way of looking at it, “The one thing I mentioned to them is maybe there’s a chance we could meet their coaching staff because I think all sports are intertwined and you learn different things from a different place so I’m looking forward to getting to know the Bills coaching staff and take some ideas from them and they could take some from us."

There has always been a co-support between Sabres players and Bills players. I know Thurman was a big Sabres fan back in the day.

Lots of cross training and cross support can happen now that they're all in the same family.

The potential is pretty cool.

Not to mention some type of Season Ticket Holder Max package. Where Bills Season ticket holder can get a mini-pack to Sabres for free and build from there and Vice Versa.

Cool stuff . . .

Marrone would endear himself to many Buffalonians if he took Nolan up on the offer.

Why? Marrone would endear himself to many Buffalonians by getting the Bills to the playoffs. That's all needs to do right now.

Edited by nucci

Why? Marrone would endear himself to many Buffalonians by getting the Bills to the playoffs. That's all needs to do right now.

This stuff doesn't material. Belichick has the personality of toilet paper and is beloved in NE. It's not about silly PR or press conferences. It's about Ws.

That's great and I don't disagree, but neither of these statements negate that he will endear himself to many Buffalonians by doing this---

http://www.wgr550.com/Sabres-Nolan-is-excited-that-this-is-his-team/19933682

They need to synch up their schedule rotation on washing Kim's Bentley and Terry's arse.