Hypothetical question regarding QB

Kirby Jackson

Are you sure he's a rapist?

The incident details available are enough for me to conclude that he did something very wrong - without a doubt. Proven in court - no - wrong without a doubt - yes.

And as well - the sexual assault details are completely in line with his history of self entitled behaviors - which in my mind - is the worst...

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure he's a rapist?

Im a big believer in innocent until proven guilty, and not jumping to conclusions (especially without much information), but if this is the way the kid acts when he's TRYING to behave, when he KNOWS the world is watching... it makes it much easier to believe that he did actually assault that girl, or played some part in it.

We cant be sure, but he isnt helping himself.

He's young and his missteps are borne from immaturity, not malice. He's a great talent and I wouldn't have a problem rooting for him, so long as he continues to mature and eliminates the embarrassing actions.

"Continues to mature" implies that he is showing signs he has matured at all. Aside from downgrading from sexual assault to petty theft to vulgar displays, where is the improvement?

Edited by DrDareustein

Said it half seriously at the time....I'd like to believe it true, that Whaley saw the options of QB coming out this year and thought dealing the 2015 1st for Sammy was worth it. That we were solid enough everywhere else, take the guy you believe is going to be an elite WR (Sammy) now.

I said he may have even have felt Winston is not going to come out. That maybe he knew something. And even if he does, he's proving to be a head case.

I love how EJ is playing and more importantly how confident he looks. He's getting rid of the ball and is making good decisions. So you'd expect him to only get better and better especially as his confidence rises.

Edited by Big Blitz

I want to start this off by saying that I have been impressed by EJ so far this year. He has done EXACTLY what I hoped that he would do. He doesn't need to make tons of plays, he needs to take care of the football and sustain drives. I have been happy with his play.

With that being said after Jameis Winston's latest incident he is starting to fall on draft boards (Kiper dropped him from 3 to 25). Even without a 1st round pick the Bills can maneuver their way into the 20's (teams do all of the time). If EJ falters would you want Jameis Winston as the next Bills QB?

Personally, I think that he's a little overrated and an idiot so I would probably lean towards no but thought that it would be an interesting topic. Like everyone, I hope that EJ continues to develop instead.

Jameis Football Lite

...I, like you, just hope that EJ continues to develop.

There is no such thing as a successful NFL QB who is also a stupid person.

This kid is Vince Young-stupid.

No way.

*** sent the same time as Bowery's comment, but I'm still gonna leave the comparison. ***

Edited by Gugny