Hypothetical question regarding QB

Kirby Jackson

There is no such thing as a successful NFL QB who is also a stupid person.

This kid is Vince Young-stupid.

No way.

*** sent the same time as Bowery's comment, but I'm still gonna leave the comparison. ***

Some dumb decisions off the field, but by all accounts I've read, he's very advanced when it comes to his mental development on the field. I've also heard he's a good student. I'm a relatively smart guy but I did some very stupid and irresponsible things in my late teens while in college.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Some dumb decisions off the field, but by all accounts I've read, he's very advanced when it comes to his mental development on the field. I've also heard he's a good student. I'm a relatively smart guy but I did some very stupid and irresponsible things in my late teens while in college.

I don't know if it is so much his "intelligence" in picking up football or coursework, but "intelligence" in decision-making and self-awareness.

Ya but I'm pretty sure u dint jump up on a table and yell blank her in the blankidy blank....KNOWInG the whole world is watching ... I'm mean c'mon there is young and dumb and there is just stupid... You can't fix stupid

I want to start this off by saying that I have been impressed by EJ so far this year. He has done EXACTLY what I hoped that he would do. He doesn't need to make tons of plays, he needs to take care of the football and sustain drives. I have been happy with his play.

With that being said after Jameis Winston's latest incident he is starting to fall on draft boards (Kiper dropped him from 3 to 25). Even without a 1st round pick the Bills can maneuver their way into the 20's (teams do all of the time). If EJ falters would you want Jameis Winston as the next Bills QB?

Personally, I think that he's a little overrated and an idiot so I would probably lean towards no but thought that it would be an interesting topic. Like everyone, I hope that EJ continues to develop instead.

I won't be surprised if he screws up and gets suspended for the season. The local sportscasters down here are already calling him a moron. he acts like a HS Freshman. I don't see his NFL stock doing anything but nosediving.

I want to start this off by saying that I have been impressed by EJ so far this year. He has done EXACTLY what I hoped that he would do. He doesn't need to make tons of plays, he needs to take care of the football and sustain drives. I have been happy with his play.

With that being said after Jameis Winston's latest incident he is starting to fall on draft boards (Kiper dropped him from 3 to 25). Even without a 1st round pick the Bills can maneuver their way into the 20's (teams do all of the time). If EJ falters would you want Jameis Winston as the next Bills QB?

Personally, I think that he's a little overrated and an idiot so I would probably lean towards no but thought that it would be an interesting topic. Like everyone, I hope that EJ continues to develop instead.

Are you !@#$ing serious? He is a rapist. Perhaps we get Vick to be the back-up, cut CJ, and bring in Rice for RB.

This will come down to the round. I imagine that between January and May his agent will surround his with enough PR flak that he'll look like a golden child. If Johnnie Cleveland went in the first round, so will Jameis.

I think he's worth it at the end of the first round.