To all of the EJ bashers

DirtDart

Really??? WTH does fantasy football have to do with an actual NFL assessment of a QB. This is just plain silly.

To his credit, he deleted that nonsense after posting it.

EJ barely threw in the 4th quarter and the Bills offense wasn't in the second half until there were 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

202 yards in that particular game was really good.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really??? WTH does fantasy football have to do with an actual NFL assessment of a QB. This is just plain silly.

Really?? It is what the market of millions of fans rate our QB. No different than the stock market. If you cant see how obvious that is then I feel sorry for you. EJ is no better than 25th best starting NFL QB. bills are a deep playoff team with any other QB. He floats his balls, locks into first receiver. 202 yds passing, He never has a 300 yd game, NEVER,.

To his credit, he deleted that nonsense after posting it.

EJ barely threw in the 4th quarter and the Bills offense wasn't in the second half until there were 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

202 yards in that particular game was really good.

Exactly, it was once again a winning formula. EJ has done his part in two consecutive total team wins. There's absolutely nothing to complain about.

Really?? It is what the market of millions of fans rate our QB. No different than the stock market. If you cant see how obvious that is then I feel sorry for you. EJ is no better than 25th best starting NFL QB. bills are a deep playoff team with any other QB. He floats his balls, locks into first receiver. 202 yds passing, He never has a 300 yd game, NEVER,.

Your commentary reveals your lack of understanding of the rudiments of actual NFL football. Bye now!

Fantasy football isn't real football. Just thought I'd clue you in.

Read the standings.

I am steady taking in my crow. I'm mot ready to jump on the bandwagon.... But I know when to shut up.

He was a little more than good. He didn't dominate, but wasn't just a game manager.

I think his best throw of the day was the one to Fred's feet in garbage time. He had nothing and made the right decision quickly.

GO BILLS!!!

Unfortunately your analysis is spot on. Anyone looking at this objectively wouldn't put EJ Manual in the top 20 QBs but hey Trent Dilfer won a championship so we have a chance. Actually Orton would be a better starting QB.

Unfortunately your analysis is spot on. Anyone looking at this objectively wouldn't put EJ Manual in the top 20 QBs but hey Trent Dilfer won a championship so we have a chance. Actually Orton would be a better starting QB.

How many of the "Top 20" QBs are 2-0 right now?

Oh, that's right. Thank you and good night, troll. :beer:

Greggy T - you're right. But I can still recall not that many seasons ago when we declared Trent Edwards to be the next great Bills QB after a 5 and 0 start so let's just say I'm skeptical.

Skeptical is fine, no one knows what kind of QB EJ is going to end up being. Saying definitely one way or the other is just a fool's errand. Right now all that matters is the record. 2-0 with a really good chance to go 3-0 against the Bolts next Sunday... I'll take it.

Edited by GreggyT

Just got back home after watching the game at a sports bar.....I'm NOT an EJ basher, just a realist.

Absolutely correct, and EJ has a BIG part in that red zone inefficiency.

Again, absolutely 100% spot on. Anyone who disagrees with the above either has no football knowledge at all, or is just a blind "homer."

You have about the suitable football acumen of a Jaguars fan, please cheer for them.