To all of the EJ bashers

DirtDart

Tanny and Dalton are just fine QBs... generally middle of the pack, but that's just fine. Not every QB can be top 5.

The problem QBs, the ones that actively hold teams back are the ones in the bottom 5-10 or so.

I see EJ as in the middle of the pack so far over his career... which is pretty fine with me since he's only 12 games into his career.

EJ's is vastly improved in several facets of NFL quarterbacking. Some people simply don't know what they're looking at. Plenty of room for growth for sure, but certainly trending upward.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's making progress and that is all you can ask for him. He needs to hold the ball a little more in the redzone. be a little more aggressive, we won't always be able to dominate on defense like we did today.

I don't know, I think our D might be one of the best in the league. I was really pissed when Pettine left but Schwartz may have us playing better overall football instead of relying on wild and crazy blitzes.

I have to admit, he was throwing some awful nice balls all day. That one in the 1st quarter to Sammy dropped right between his hands - thrown perfectly.

That was no drop. The defender made a great play to swat the ball out of Watkins's hands.

I don't know, I think our D might be one of the best in the league. I was really pissed when Pettine left but Schwartz may have us playing better overall football instead of relying on wild and crazy blitzes.

I think this year's defense can do more things than last year's. That is partly the calls, it is partly the personnel and it is partly the depth.

I only listened to the game on Sirius so hard to judge EJ's field presence, etc. Stats say he had a good game. I'm still not convinced that he's the QB the Bills need to get them over the hump and no one hopes I'm wrong more than me.

People expect 400 every week from EJ when managing a game is good enough to win. Relax. Let the kid develop.

I only listened to the game on Sirius so hard to judge EJ's field presence, etc. Stats say he had a good game. I'm still not convinced that he's the QB the Bills need to get them over the hump and no one hopes I'm wrong more than me.

You have to admit, it takes a special kind of hubris to come into this thread, hours after going 2-0, admit you didn't watch the game and only listened to it AND then say you're not convinced EJ's good enough to get the team over the hump. :lol:

We need to see how EJ plays when we are depending on the passing game to get us back in a game or to keep us in a game. Overall, the team played very well today, which lessened the load on EJ. I get it that he he has not played many games yet, but I see a QB that can improve on his passing accuracy.

It's not really worth getting into because it's supposed to be a happy day.

But these "I told you so" looking to pick a fight threads after two games. Oiy. It's a bit much. How do these guys feel about other blah qb's that have won a bunch of games on good teams like Dalton and Smith? They're Manuel times a hundred; must be Canton bound.

Same can be said of posts that say EJ is no good after six NFL starts...

Another game where he barely breaks 200 yds passing. We have a Hall of Famer here guys. There is a reason he is undrafted in most fantasy leagues. The Free Market speaks.

Really??? WTH does fantasy football have to do with an actual NFL assessment of a QB. This is just plain silly.

I always thought he was a doofus as a HC, but the guy can coach a defense, it's nice that he sometimes uses some blitzes but he doesn't live or die with them like his predecessor.