What the "experts" are saying this week re the Bills/Fins

CodeMonkey

Keeping in mind that they were all wrong last week with the Bears game :)

CBS with Bills -0.5 as well as straight up, six take the fins and two take the Bills.

ESPN 8 take the phins and 6 take the Bills straight up.

EDIT: Added ESPN picks

Edited by CodeMonkey

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm Dolphins beat a questionable Pats team at home and Bills go on the road and beat a very good Chicago team in a place they have never won. All things considered, I'll take the Bills at home, but I think it will be a very close game and could go either way. Hopefully the atmosphere at the Ralph helps the Bills get over the hump.

Hmmmm Dolphins beat a questionable Pats team at home and Bills go on the road and beat a very good Chicago team in a place they have never won. All things considered, I'll take the Bills at home, but I think it will be a very close game and could go either way. Hopefully the atmosphere at the Ralph helps the Bills get over the hump.

Not sure how we're sure NE is questionable and Chicago is very good after one week.

it was obviously a huge win and not to take anything away from it but i would not call Chicago a very good team

cant take anything away from the Dolphins for beating the Pats at home either

I think the Bills win. And I don't think it will be all that close either. Something like 24-14 or 21-10.

I think it's funny how we get offended when analysts don't pick the Bills to win when most of us wouldn't pick the Bills to win. It's okay, I do it too. I didn't think the Bills would win last week but was angry when no one picked them to win on ESPN. Doesn't make any logical sense but its normal for me.

I would not call the Pats questionable just yet. I would say Chicago has the potential to be a good or even a very good team. The played like a good team last Sunday but made some very big, very bad mistakes. Particularly the last one by Cutler with the pick by the Bills lock down corner Kyle Williams ;)

I think it's funny how we get offended when analysts don't pick the Bills to win when most of us wouldn't pick the Bills to win. It's okay, I do it too. I didn't think the Bills would win last week but was angry when no one picked them to win on ESPN. Doesn't make any logical sense but its normal for me.

For me last week I expected no one to take the Bills straight up, being in Chicago. But I was a bit surprised (not offended) that no one picked them with 7.5 points.

Edited by CodeMonkey

My expectation is a wildly enthusiastic crowd representing the newly re-energized Bills fan base (we're 3-0 this week, Bills win, JK cancer free, TP buys the Bills) is going to be the difference here in a close game. On Sunday we'll witness the rebirth of home-field-advantage at RWS and the start of making life miserable for the road time once again..

I would not call the Pats questionable just yet. I would say Chicago has the potential to be a good or even a very good team. The played like a good team last Sunday but made some very big, very bad mistakes. Particularly the last one by Cutler with the pick by the Bills lock down corner Kyle Williams ;)

For me last week I expected no one to take the Bills straight up, being in Chicago. But I was a bit surprised (not offended) that no one picked them with 7.5 points.

Schwartz has to scheme this guy up. He's a monstah at Corner! :lol:

With winning comes respect. The Bills have been dogs for years - tough to admit, but true. This year is different. There's a sense that they've got a chance to turn things around and become relevant again.

Speaking of relevancy. This ain't yer father's NFL. The Jints, Redskins, Cowboys, Bears, Steelers, and even Miami, are much less relevant these days than they have been in the past. There's been a shift in power over the last decade, and it looks like it's time to shift again.

Not sure how we're sure NE is questionable and Chicago is very good after one week.

No one is sure about anything after 1 week. The media was fawning all over both teams before the season started, FWIW. Chicago was a SB contender and Cutler a MVP candidate for some reason, even though they were 8-8 last year with a terrible defense and no coaching changes. NE was expected to be a SB contender as well, many experts taking them in the AFC with the addition of Revis. Maybe they will be. Way too early to tell for all teams. Miami was 3-0 last year with 2 road wins and then were all over the place.

I didn't expect anyone to pick the Bills last week.

This nonsense with Miami is stupid. I wonder how many of these "experts" (aka arse-clowns) know what happened when these two played last year. I bet 50% of them think Miami swept the Bills.

My recollection is the Bills swept these chumps with Thad Lewis at QB, and shut them out 19-0 in their last meeting.

Anyone with a non-defective brain would lean Buffalo this week. Honestly any imbecile can be a sports "analyst".