Multiple Reports : Pegula IS the new owner

FluffHead

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wilson leaves millions to Western New York.

Metro Buffalo can expect a new charitable windfall worth hundreds of millions of dollars thanks to the generosity of Ralph C. Wilson Jr., the late founder of the Buffalo Bills.

Wilson’s estate recently agreed to sell the Bills to Terry and Kim Pegula for $1.4 billion, and an informed source told The Buffalo News on Friday that a large portion of that money will go to the Ralph C. Wilson Foundation.

What’s more, the source said that Wilson instructed that the money be spent only in Detroit – his hometown – and Buffalo.

What about Overdolf, isn't he also a Wilson guy? I was surprised to see Littman is only in his late 50's as I expected him to be 10 years older or so. Or was it Overdolf?? One of them was only in late 50's

This is no surprise. I would expect Littman to do the same. Those two were the only Wilson people and not Bills people (if that makes sense). Mary Owen is very, very bright and will do well anywhere.

I wonder if she remains on the stadium advisory committee?

Ralph Wilson began his run as a pro football owner in Detroit, and his family's run in that role will end in Detroit, as well.

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/ralph-c-wilson-jr/2014/10/3/6899743/ralph-wilson-mary-buffalo-bills-owners-detroit-lions

i love this.

Don't think it could end any better.

Yup. Ownership results and practice aside.... I was completely wrong about the guy.

We should really take out an add in the buffalo news this week to tell the Wilsons what we really think of them

thay sounds like a fantastic idea. A full page in the paper sounds about right. From TBD and everyone else in the Buffalo community. We would like to thank Raloh and Mary Wilson for being here for Buffalo no matter what.

I don't know how much that would cost. Anyone interested in heading this up? I'm down for a 20 spot for sure. Couldn't be much. Maybe some of those reports types could get involved and get us a special price.

Edited by mrags

What about Overdolf, isn't he also a Wilson guy? I was surprised to see Littman is only in his late 50's as I expected him to be 10 years older or so. Or was it Overdolf?? One of them was only in late 50's

Overdorf has been around a while but his ties are directly to the Bills. Mary Owen & Littman's ties are to Ralph Wilson Enterprises. With that being said if you were to ask after Owen and Littman who is the most likely to leave I'd probably say Overdorf.

People connect Littman in particulars refusal to pay big $$ in the past to many players leaving or new ones not coming which is likely correct to some level. That being said, he was just following RW's orders, so if TP now told him or Overdolf to spend 25% more, I'm sure they would. He may tell him that his ROI is not going to be very good, but still would execute the plan he's being told to carry out.

Having said that I do think they will both follow Mary out the door by years end. I wonder if Littman is even getting money from RW's trust. It wouldn't surprise me if Littmann, Overdolf and even Russ B all become "trust babies" to some level. Enough to retire on, maybe not, but help soften the blow. All three Russ certainly less than the other two, have all been loyal to RW for a long time. Wouldn't surpise me if he rewards them for that service.

Overdorf has been around a while but his ties are directly to the Bills. Mary Owen & Littman's ties are to Ralph Wilson Enterprises. With that being said if you were to ask after Owen and Littman who is the most likely to leave I'd probably say Overdorf.

i love this.

thay sounds like a fantastic idea. A full page in the paper sounds about right. From TBD and everyone else in the Buffalo community. We would like to thank Raloh and Mary Wilson for being here for Buffalo no matter what.

I don't know how much that would cost. Anyone interested in heading this up? I'm down for a 20 spot for sure. Couldn't be much. Maybe some of those reports types could get involved and get us a special price.

In! ;)

i love this.

I can't. I'm saving all my money for the Kickstarter fund to get Pears to retire early. Like tomorrow.

People connect Littman in particulars refusal to pay big $$ in the past to many players leaving or new ones not coming which is likely correct to some level. That being said, he was just following RW's orders, so if TP now told him or Overdolf to spend 25% more, I'm sure they would. He may tell him that his ROI is not going to be very good, but still would execute the plan he's being told to carry out.

Having said that I do think they will both follow Mary out the door by years end. I wonder if Littman is even getting money from RW's trust. It wouldn't surprise me if Littmann, Overdolf and even Russ B all become "trust babies" to some level. Enough to retire on, maybe not, but help soften the blow. All three Russ certainly less than the other two, have all been loyal to RW for a long time. Wouldn't surpise me if he rewards them for that service.

Aren't Littman and Brandon 2 of the four trustees or whatever they were called. If it works like being an executor of a will, they get a % of the trust. I think with a will it is 6%? But, even if it's 1%, I believe that would be 14M to them.

And, I think the ad in the paper is a great idea. I don't have time to take point right now, but I would definitely contribute to that!.