A Few Thoughts About The Game, in no particular order.....

Bill from NYC

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This team passes the eye test for this fan. Balanced D against a solid O, potent weapons and EJ can be good enough to win.

I look forward to taking off his leash and seeing what he can do. In order to make the playoffs we will eventually have to stretch the field vertically. But great game and fun to watch.

I don't think NFL DBs are allowed to knock recievers out any more.

Maybe not like Jack Tatum used to, but those receivers were unprotected skying for those passes.

Liked the run game gashing Chicago multiple times. They're going to need that all season.

Seriously, I hope he is well, before I even got to the he is doing fine I truly was hoping it was good news in his health that you would be here posting.

Thanks, he should be home tomorrow, and hopefully wiser. (But with five holes to heal.) Just avoid doing stupid things.

Maybe not like Jack Tatum used to, but those receivers were unprotected skying for those passes.

Liked the run game gashing Chicago multiple times. They're going to need that all season.

Agreed. We need a solid running game (with more than just that read option/draw/run up the middle play). EJ might become a good QB, but he has a long way to go and is firmly in the "game manager" stage of development. And I don't say that to be derogatory to EJ in any way; he's just a young QB learning how to paly in the NFL.

Great win, and long deserved for all the diehard fans who have never seen a win in the windy city before...ever.

Loved that Fred Jackson stiff arm, and the line gave EJ time despite the not so great play at OG. It is clear that the Bills need better play or better players at OG & TE. I have a man crush for the new RT.

So many worried when Gilmore was inactive, and gotta say Cory Graham played a heck of a game, looked very good in replacing Gilmore. Man, that vaunted Bears receiving corps didn't have the game Bears fans expected with Marshal, Jeffery, Forte, Bennett. Nor did the Bears run game. Was the Bills D that good or the Bears offense (Cutler) just not clicking?

Anyway Bill, I always look forward to reading your "few thoughts about the game" after the game. Good stuff.

Some one pays attention! Not the FSU son. It's the older son who is wreckless enough to go into bad neighborhoods to avoid traffic around the Falcons game in order to get to an appointment. He was careless and stupid and lucky to survive. Three shots hit flesh resulting in five holes (through and through). I promise you do NOT want to know the resting spot of the last slug (a urologist finally got it). I had just invited a nice young couple to join me at a shady table at the Bills bar here. I got a text and went into a stupor. They offered to pay my tab so I could rush off. Love to strangers Gavin and Amelia for being so caring. And everyone here. Life can be tough.

Sorry to hear about your son but glad to hear it sounds like he'll be ok. My best wishes to you and your family.

Good win. Maybe it was just me but it seemed like they were rotating the D-line an awful lot today. It seemed like Jarius Wynn saw the field a lot today replacing Mario. Same thing with the rest of the starters too... hughes out a lot, Kyle Williams subbed out a lot.

It had to be because of the heat and humidity.