My Annual Thank You Post, and a few thoughts.....

Bill from NYC

1) Thanks SDS for providing a place where I have been able to talk to Bills Fans for 15 or so years. Time does fly. I really can't thank you enough Bro.

2) Big time thanks to every past and present moderator. You people do the work, and do a tremendous job.

3) Thanks to those who disagree with me. If every poster said that QB is the most important position and focused on the OL the way I do, there would be little for me to discuss. Special thanks to metz lives and cb97. These two generally detest my way of viewing this team. They might even dislike me personally LOL but they are willing to engage me in Bills conversation. This matters; thanks again.

4) One complaint.....people, PLEASE stop diminishing your comments about the Bills because you are "not a GM," etc. You people have witnessed and been tortured by 14 years of absolute horror. You KNOW this football team. It would be hard to be this bad even if one tried. I am going to go out on a limb and say that if I was in charge, I would have drafted better than the "professionals" in 2006 and yes, 2014. BADOLBILZ probably would have won us a superbowl.

5) I for one like this board the most before the draft. Thanks to all of you draftkiks for caring enough to post YOUR thoughts.

6) Hey Bills Vet.....I am going to address your post (last one in page 4) in the big thread about the discord between Marrone and the brass. I sense that we are seeing the same strange thing.

7) MOST of all, thanks for those who indulge me enough to read my "thoughts." As amateurish as they are, it takes more work than you might think. Seriously, thank you all, BIG time.

8) Let's win! Let's win freaking football games!!!!! C'mon Mario, put Cutler out of his misery on Sunday! Hey CJ, score me 2 touchdowns! Give us a pick six Gilmore!!!

9) Thanks again to all, and may God bless.

10) GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bill ,

Thank you ! we are a family of sorts and its not something to be discounted lighty. You dont . Alway the considerate Gentleperson are you.

My respect Sir.

May your God bless you, and heck , why not ,

the rest of us too

Thanks Man

Bill ,

Thank you ! we are a family of sorts and its not something to be discounted lighty. You dont . Alway the considerate Gentleperson are you.

My respect Sir.

May your God bless you, and heck , why not ,

the rest of us too

Thanks Man

dont forget to bless the Bills. And Saint Doug!