Marrone yells to Russ "go ahead and fire me"

papazoid

Guess its off like a mofo...

Thurman Thomas@thurmanthomas 7m

This>>RT @JeremyWGR: Those finding a way to spin that #Bills tension article from LaCanfora as a good thing...Slow clap.

There's simply no way to put a + spin on this IMO. Pretty unprofessional to let this out into public for so many too witness.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please go to PPP.

Dude, you guys are over here counting decimal points on who was EXACTLY right about a situation that's not that serious.

I don't even know you but I know you now as a parrot (looking at your argument with 26corner).

Chan is fired by the way. If you didn't know already.

I'm not saying I know Marrone because I don't. But he was raised in the Bronx. I'm born and raised in NYC aldo. I know EXACTLY what needs to be done. Marrone needs to get punched in the face. That's the ONLY way he's going to wake up.

He's very arrogant (not earned by the way), has other people report injuries which would only take a minute to go through the list to the media, puts these fake smiles on that have me thinking to myself, hey self, whhy did we hire this dude again? Point is, I don't like the guy and I like him even less as a coach but I dtill have to root for him to succeed cuz I'm a Bills fan.

#PunchMarroneInTheFace

I nominate Robert Woods. Or Gugny.

Dude, you guys are over here counting decimal points on who was EXACTLY right about a situation that's not that serious.

I don't even know you but I know you now as a parrot (looking at your argument with 26corner).

Chan is fired by the way. If you didn't know already.

I don't argue with 26, I berate him.

And you made a political comment, and I said to take it to the political board. I don't see why you got your back up so fast. Are you Dog Maroon?

Thanks for the insight. Once you grow up and spend more time around adults, you'll learn that men, especially powerful men, especially powerful men working in high stress jobs for billion-dollar organizations, tend to argue.

You might want to do some of that growing up yourself. Powerful people do often have very strong wills and they do argue at times. (I wouldn't include NFL GMs and HCs as truly powerful people, but whatever.) Powerful people who run organizations don't argue amongst themselves in front of subordinates or the general public or media - and they don't do so in such a childish manner. They do it behind closed doors and present a united front to the subordinates regardless of what happened in private. Public arguing and unprofessional behavior does immense harm to the organization. Once it happens you will start to see divisions in the ranks, flight from the organization, lack of trust, etc. Any adult who has been in the workforce should know this.

I don't argue with 26, I berate him.

And you made a political comment, and I said to take it to the political board. I don't see why you got your back up so fast. Are you Dog Maroon?

That's Saint Dog Maroon to you.

Talking about the Bills apparently HAS become political.

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

I'm glad we have a tough, feisty coach for once. Now if he could only coach we may have something.

That's the rub, if we could just take all the good qualities of the last 15 yrs' revolving door and put them together into one decent guy ..

Edited by GG

My goodness!

There is nothing that says that this is not the on-field incident that was reported last week. At least no source other than someone posting on this board.

If you read the story and remember what happened on the practice field anyone with a basic level of comprehension skills will know we are referring to the same incident.

That being said ... there must be an extremely high level of pressure over at OBD especially related to the development of the quarterback or lack thereof. Kojo's lack of playing time would not generate this kind of heat because that kid has not done what he needed to do to be ready to play ... personal motivation matters.

Whaley, I believe, addressed this blow out last week (No, I don't have the time to search every news story or quote but I am sure that he was quoted about the blow up and perhaps Marrone was too.).

When I saw and read the CBS report my reaction was 'poor reporting' and should have been posted immediately after the incident rather than game week. But, if you are trying to get the maximum number of readers to a hot story then post it now and pretend the event happened this week.

So, let's go play football ... hoping that Marrone has the team together because I am a BILLS' fan and the last thing I need is another failure at head coach. So, judgment is reserved ... I want to see this D in action and Mike Williams winning the fights for the ball ... GO BILLS!!!

"But that too escalated into more yelling and hollering, with Brandon and Marrone ultimately separated by their peers and Marrone, in earshot of players, making remarks along the lines of "go ahead and fire me," before order was restored and the team took the field for practice."

Either this happened before Marrone and company were seen on the practice field arguing or it happened on another day. Either way, tensions are clearly high at OBD.

I guess that I am not going to worry too much. The team has struggled for a long time with all sorts of approaches. Maybe the 1970's Oakland A's is the way to go? As long as the bills win I don't care if they get along or not.

This is true. I remember dozens of quotes over the years from Kelsay etc about how tight the locker room was, how much the guys all loved each other, blah blah blah.

I'm hearing that Marrone challenged Manos to a spearing contest in the parking lot in front of the whole team. Stay tuned.

I'm glad we have a tough, feisty coach for once. Now if he could only coach we may have something.

Yeah, I like a feisty coach too, but that doesn't mean he has to get in shouting matches with everybody. He needs to learn how to control himself. He looks like a guy who is beginning to buckle under the pressure.

I guess that I am not going to worry too much. The team has struggled for a long time with all sorts of approaches. Maybe the 1970's Oakland A's is the way to go? As long as the bills win I don't care if they get along or not.

This