Marrone yells to Russ "go ahead and fire me"

papazoid

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How do you think Douggie's players feel about Marrone saying he'd need to be a miracle worker to make them achieve success? How does that mesh with Marrone's attempt to instill a "culture of winning"? He's a fraud, not a tough guy. Someone who says they need a miracle to succeed is someone who is covering his a$$ because he expects to fail. If he succeeds, he's a miracle worker. If he fails, well what did you expect, a miracle?

How can a player respect an unproven HC who says that kind of stuff about his team? I bet there is a sizable faction of players who think he's a tool, but are to classy and professional to make hay over this goofy behavior and delusions of grandeur.

Marrone is a disaster. Full of himself and a hypocrite - two awesome qualities. As a franchise, you can put up with some antics from a PROVEN HC, but not from a nobody like Marrone. What did he accomplish at Syracuse again? I must've been out of the country during his historical tenure there.

:bag:

I don't have a problem with any of this. Shows these guys actually want to win.

you should hear some if the stories I have heard from behind the curtain the Peyton manning years in Indy, and the current staff at Osu.

The bad part of this is it occurred in range of the media.

of course marrone will be fired

he's tied to manuel and manuel sucks

they wont come close to a winning season this year or next

if he somehow survives this year he wont survive next

the new ownership will hopefully gut the entire front office - ESPECIALLY russ brandon who is the worst thing to ever happen to the bills

(whaley is ok the rest of em up front are do nothing leeches that took advantage of an old man)

Marrone is a disaster. Full of himself and a hypocrite - two awesome qualities. As a franchise, you can put up with some antics from a PROVEN HC, but not from a nobody like Marrone. What did he accomplish at Syracuse again? I must've been out of the country during his historical tenure there.

:bag:

The Greg Robinson era at Syracuse was an unmitigated disaster. Marrone did bring the program back to respectability from the depths of hell. Gotta give him credit for that. But the Saint Doug thing, if true, is too much.