CJ Spiller now has an Agent: Extension or UFA?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Given the way RBs aren't getting good contracts, a shorter term with maybe a tad more $ may be the way to go if they are interested in extending him. His rookie deal paid him about 5-6 mil per season.

Anyone opposed to 3 years and 15-16 mil?

Given the way RBs aren't getting good contracts, a shorter term with maybe a tad more $ may be the way to go if they are interested in extending him. His rookie deal paid him about 5-6 mil per season.

Anyone opposed to 3 years and 15-16 mil?

Hell no, I'm not opposed! It ain't my money! Spiller is capable of a home run every time he touches the ball. I only pray our OC figures out how to use him. I'm go an be bummed if he walks after this year, because he'd be a superstar on a great team that can get him the ball...

He's a role player I'd love them to keep.... At a role player price of course. Yes he's an elite athlete, but he's a 12 touch per game player which will mean he should expect to discount his services.

By the way on rb's was anyone else impressed that Fredie and CJ helped Bryce brown off the field when his leg got hammered? Good teammates man....

Franchise tag for a year. If he does well next year then extend him. If not draft a mid round replacement next year.

Probably not the type of player they'd tag.

Hell no, I'm not opposed! It ain't my money! Spiller is capable of a home run every time he touches the ball. I only pray our OC figures out how to use him. I'm go an be bummed if he walks after this year, because he'd be a superstar on a great team that can get him the ball...

729 touches from scrimmage in 4 seasons, producing 17 TD's and 4,091 yards.

I suspect they'll let him walk given that he'll be 28 when the 2015 season begins, hasn't produced, and is frequently nicked up.