Bills' Cuts to the 53 Man Roster Limit

How does Cohen not make this team? What does a player hv to do to make a team, was arguably their most impressive player...guess maybe he was making rest of team look bad

He's still behind Bryant and Charles, so probably not enough spots to keep him.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does Cohen not make this team? What does a player hv to do to make a team, was arguably their most impressive player...guess maybe he was making rest of team look bad

I know Bryant has looked good....but Cohen has looked REALLY good

So Moeki is kept but gone for the season?

total bs in that Coen got cut. Shows not a legit competition. Not a good sign for our team...

total bs in that Coen got cut. Shows not a legit competition. Not a good sign for our team...

Actually, Cohen played for Schwartz in Detroit and word from their fans is he was always a PS superstar but never did anything in reg season. So they are making the decisions they need to make.

Bryant started in place of Kyle last week and did great. Charles has been excellent as well. It was unfortunate that we had too much talent at the position, but someone had to go.

Hey, I resemble that comment!

Ya know, I have been trying forever to find you an image for your avatar that is fitting. It's easy to recognize avatars quickly and read the persons posts. Anyway, Google Coach Tuesday and look at images. All you get are shoes.

I need to find a few options for you or make one like I did for NS.