Bills' Cuts to the 53 Man Roster Limit

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RyanTalbotBills

Not confirmed yet, but I just received a text saying DE Ike Igbinosun made the initial 53-man roster. Hope to get confirmation soon. #Bills

Wouldn't surprise me. They were always going to keep Mario, Hughes, and Lawson, with one of those projects between Ike, Wynn, Bryan Johnson and Smith. I always thought it was going to be the best run stuffer of the bunch.

This is what living here does to many people, makes you understand what matters.

Quality post! Sad, very sad that it seems it takes decades of Pro Sports suckatude to be forced to find the good around us..

For all this century, Brian Moorman -the Frickin PUNTER!- has been the face of the Franchise.

If he made it over Wynn or Smith, I find that odd. Didn't notice much of him in the preseason.

But he has player at DE and DT so theyay consider that a "saved spot" due to his flexibility

Ladler and igbinosun cut per twitter. Kamaal mcilwain too

I would assume Ladler is a prime PS candidate especially considering the severity of Meeks' injury isn't really known at this point. This is also the 2nd year in a row Meeks has been injured

Rodak said in his tweet that the Bills want to add Ladler to PS if he is unclaimed.

Thanks. I don't follow Rodak because well...he's Rodak and not all that good. And that nugget wasn't mentioned by Joe B when I last checked

Thanks. I don't follow Rodak because well...he's Rodak and not all that good. And that nugget wasn't mentioned by Joe B when I last checked

Yeah I don't like him either. At all. But this kind of stuff, straight reporting of guys getting released or the team wanting to place someone on PS I can believe from him, rather than stuff like what negativity he can find during practice.