Bills' Cuts to the 53 Man Roster Limit

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I encourage everyone to visit the Bills website and read Brian Moorman's open letter to the fans of Buffalo.

Very, very nice letter.

Good luck to Brian, what a classy guy!

Did he just update the date?

Did he just update the date?

I think he just added a few "agains."

Great letter, great guy, great citizen and neighbor, great all-time Buffalo Bill, crappy punter the last few years. Feel bad for him. It must be so frustrating for a guy who was so good for so long to be bad for a few years.

I encourage everyone to visit the Bills website and read Brian Moorman's open letter to the fans of Buffalo.

Very, very nice letter.

Good luck to Brian, what a classy guy!

The letter is really something special .

Damn Fine Man that Moorman.

always a Bill !

This Palmer thing is a joke. Did they just bring him because Tuel didn't need any more practice? The guy has 3 days prep, plays like crap and is cut. Meanwhile, Tuel plays like crap for 4 weeks with the benefit of a full season and two training camps and is kept.

This Palmer thing is a joke. Did they just bring him because Tuel didn't need any more practice? The guy has 3 days prep, plays like crap and is cut. Meanwhile, Tuel plays like crap for 4 weeks with the benefit of a full season and two training camps and is kept.

Maybe the Palmer acquisition was still weighing heavily on EJ's mind and they wanted to provide him some much needed assurance that he was still the man.

Great letter by Moorman!

But I will say that the FO totally mismanaged this. Why didn't they even bring in a guy to compete with him during the offseason, draft, or TC? Dombrowski was always a camp scrub.

Now they cut him with nobody else around to replace him? Some pretty poor management there.

Not really - besides Jordan Gay they can just pick up someone else. There are very few plays that the punter needs to know.

There aren't that many decent punters out there, esp this time of year. I will go out on a limb and predict that we will cycle through multiple guys all year long.

If they had better scouting they could get a punter who would end up 25th to 30th. Instead of 32nd. They are not going to find a top punter that is true. However Moorman was headed for 31st-32nd in net average. Hopefully they will be able to do better (and by the way the person should not fumble snaps).

Does Kyle Orton hold for PATs or do they have to teach someone this week??