Thad, Tuel...or Hoyer?

Buftex

Sorry no link, but just heard on the radio, discussion that the Browns may be willing to trade Brian Hoyer...pure speculation on their part, perhaps...but mentioned Buffalo and Houston as possible landing spots...interesting...just asking aloud, would Hoyer be a huge upgrade over Thad or Tuel?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would definitely prefer Hoyer over Thad and Tuel, although he's not very good, IMO. Decent back-up though, probably a tad better than Thad.

They will never do it I don't think.

The real question is do you prefer Hoyer over Thad AND something else (whatever the trade cost).

I'm not sure it's an upgrade worth spending on

The real question is do you prefer Hoyer over Thad AND something else (whatever the trade cost).

I'm not sure it's an upgrade worth spending on

Probably not. But that really wasn't the question. Ha.

I doubt very much that the Browns trade him, I doubt very much that the Bills would trade for him or any QB however much they need one.

Unless it's someone they can get that they REALLY like who they could get in a Kelvin Sheppard for Jerry Hughes kind of deal.

I'm not certain Hoyer wouldn't be the starter if he landed here. It wont happen though so its just internet fodder on my (and our) part.

I'm sure he won't be. The only place a qb controversy exists would be on this board.

I guess Hoyer is better than Lewis but who knows. He played like 4 games.

I do find it funny that we will call our guy a bust after 4 games & anoint another team's guy as a potential savior after the same amount. :)

I'm sure he won't be. The only place a qb controversy exists would be on this board.

I guess Hoyer is better than Lewis but who knows. He played like 4 games.

I do find it funny that we will call our guy a bust after 4 games & anoint another team's guy as a potential savior after the same amount. :)

ej played 10 and hoyer played 2 plus 1/4 before he got Kiko'd.