Training camp - Pittsburgh style

YoloinOhio

if he does that to Revis I will kiss Doug Whaley. Ok, not really. But I'll write him a nice email.

Not that it matters but..... :thumbsup: Stayin!

Gotta say, I've been a critic of Williams. I've know about him and his antics since Riverside. That said, he had impressed me so far with his maturity. Hopefully, he keeps it up.

Mike Williams really seems like his heart is in it. Honestly, he kind of reminds me of Stevie in his love for Buffalo and swagger.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ChrisBrownBills: 4 things to take from Thursday's practice in Latrobe. #Bills http://t.co/xka8Hrs0a2

@MatthewFairburn: EJ Manuel had the type of practice everyone's been waiting for. That and 5 observations from Bills-Steelers practice: http://t.co/LsrZQUUyfp

Just want to say thanks to Yolo. (You as well JR) I'm feeling a lot better about the O than I was last night at this time. You guys really are appreciated for your dedication and accurate coverage.

yw!

yup, x's 1000

yw too!

No problem, guys. Glad I could pitch in a little.

I think this team is heading in the right direction. Really encouraged.

really glad to hear this since you watched them in person. Did you happen to see or hear anything on Bryce brown or boobie Dixon? Someone tweeted they were being looked at by trainers.

Gotta say, I've been a critic of Williams. I've know about him and his antics since Riverside. That said, he had impressed me so far with his maturity. Hopefully, he keeps it up.

Have to say I called this (Caveman Mike as a leader) in another thread. He is talking the talk and walking the walk so far. Challenging teammates to be better. Great addition.

Which means all the people that are down on EJ will only have his consistency to complain about (for today anyways).

Yes. They'll be grousing about him not completing a single pass today, looking unfocused, goofing off, joking with his buds. You know, like his head isn't in it at all today. It's like he doesn't want to be at practice today, acting like he's taking a day off.

"The Bills weren't seen on the field today and seemed totally disorganized today, so much so that Coach Maronne brought all the players for behind-closed-doors meetings. With an important preseason game against the hosting Steelers tomorrow, we can only wonder how worried the HC is about his team, and especially his enigmatic project at QB EJ Manuel." MikeRoadkill reporting for ESPN. Follow Mike at #MikeAssHatRoadkill, or #Pats*#1Fanboy.