Training camp - Pittsburgh style

YoloinOhio

As stoopid as Mike R is. He has pissed me off a lot since covering the bills. Too much to list,,,, i am actually starting to just laugh at thehis inaccurate garbage he spews daily. Come on someone at ESPN has to see this. I thought James Walker was terrible but this fool may have surpassed him. Ohh n must we not forget our boy Tim G. ESPN just hates the only true NY team!

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a blatant agenda.

I never followed him other than yolo's updates. It's pretty obvious at this point he doesn't like EJ (or the rest of the team for that matter).

I think we would be better off without his "analysis" to be added to the thread. That is if yolo can resist ;)

I never followed him other than yolo's updates. It's pretty obvious at this point he doesn't like EJ (or the rest of the team for that matter).

I think we would be better off without his "analysis" to be added to the thread. That is if yolo can resist ;)

no more from me... I just hit the unfollow button. Ya'll be sure to let me know when Mike Williams is off the bubble, ok?

Agree but is it really his analysis, or just something he threw together!

You know when he first started covering the Bills. my thought was anyone would be better than James Walker.

i was wrong.

james walker covers the afc north now. He is on the radio here once a week or so to talk about the browns and bengals. They call him J-Walk. Enough said.

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 1m

Remember Darrius Heyward-Bey? He just beat newly signed Bills CB Sam Miller for a 90-yard TD in 11-on-11.

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 23s

First team drill session for EJ Manuel: 2-3, 36 yards, 4 yards rushing. Drop by Hogan. The situation was 1st&10 every play. #Bills

Really? Thought he was assigned as the dolphins version of rodak.

he may have been reassigned to the dolphins. This was last season or maybe even the season before, not sure. I don't pay much attention other than that was how I recognized the name James walker. Lol.

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 2m

EJ Manuel went 2-3 in the first 11-on-11 session against Steelers' second team. He had completions to Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 2m

EJ Manuel went 2-3 in first 11-11 period, with Hogan bobbling and dropping last ball. Steelers first team D came on versus Jeff Tuel.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 34s

Manuel was 3-for-3 in next set of 11s, with Steelers splitting reps between 1st/2nd D. 6 total plays, other 3 were sacks.

Matthew Fairburn@MatthewFairburn 40s

EJ Manuel was sacked three times in 6 reps during the second 11-on-11 session. A dropped pass by Chris Hogan is Manuel's only incompletion.

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 33s

Bills offensive coaches are pushing the tempo in:out of huddle today. Steelers D seems a little flat. Reverse of yesterday.