Training camp - Pittsburgh style

YoloinOhio

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dexterity is apparently not Watkins' only gift, as another video recently surfaced of him absolutely destroying Pittsburgh Steelers cornerback Lew Toler.

It's impressive on many levels, including the initial move off the line of scrimmage that forces Toler to rotate his hips to his left, the opposite direction that Watkins runs to. If you watch the video again, Toler is out of position from the snap of the ball.

Toler makes the same mistake twice in a row, falling for Watkins' initial move after he gets upfield. He trails him to the posts as Watkins changes direction and heads back to the corner.

I thought league rules prevented a WR from embarassing a DB twice on the same play? Or am I thinking of something else?

God, is he going to exciting to watch in a Bills uniform.

kj

You do have a couple more picks coming though, and you should compare the whole package. That will probably be easier to do next year around this time.

its a good thing because they spent a 1st and 5th on Gilbert and 1st and 3rd on Johnny this year in a very deep draft. Edited by YoloinOhio

its a good thing because they spent a 1st and 5th on Gilbert and 1st and 3rd on Johnny this year in a very deep draft.

I had forgotten about the jumps Cle made to get those players. When you move up, esp with the 3rd rounder, you better be correct about a guy. Although you could look at that pick as Trent Richardson and a third.