Round 2 : Sale of the team

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clearly there is something going on behind the scenes that we have no clue about, and probably never will.

Or, everything we think we know is all bull **** and all of this is nothing more than bull ****.

Nice to be completely in the dark, isn't it :)

Like we've EVER been exactly not completely in the dark concerning The Bills. Now have we?

Kirby thanks as always for the information. Is it the multiple members of the family or a few such as Karen Pritzker and Michael Vlock as mentioned by TG in the Buffalo News?

I don't know the exact details. I just know that they have been intimately involved from the beginning. I always thought that they had to be taken seriously based on their $. If Gundlach and Kelly were backed by their cash they would be formidable (I have no idea if that is on the table). I still consider Pegula the favorite but not alone.

I don't know the exact details. I just know that they have been intimately involved from the beginning. I always thought that they had to be taken seriously based on their $. If Gundlach and Kelly were backed by their cash they would be formidable (I have no idea if that is on the table). I still consider Pegula the favorite but not alone.

Yeah, if Kelly hooks up with them, they're the favorites.

This is a nice one!

Then he realized he's 52, a multi-millionaire with multi-millions more to make and that he doesn't give a crap what his legacy will mean to Buffalo Bills fans.

Wow!

Anthony Pritzker$3.1 billion

J.B. Pritzker$3.1 billion

John Pritzker$2 billion

Thomas Pritzker$3.1 billion

Penny Pritzker$2.4 billion

Daniel Pritzker$2.1 billion

Jennifer N. Pritzker$1.8 billion

Jean (Gigi) Pritzker$2.5 billion

Karen Pritzker$3.8 billion

Linda Pritzker$1.8 billion

Nicholas J. Pritzker$1.4 billion

Total$27.1 billion

What I feared - when out of town owners with deep pockets showed up.

Again, why would the Pritzkers want to have anything to do with Gundlach? Not that he is a bad guy but they surely do not need his money. Surely there is a good reason to believe anyone would want Kelly on their team.

That said, El Pegual is still the clear front runner and was, is, and will remain the man to beat, which ain't likely.

Again, why would the Pritzkers want to have anything to do with Gundlach? Not that he is a bad guy but they surely do not need his money. Surely there is a good reason to believe anyone would want Kelly on their team.

That said, El Pegual is still the clear front runner and was, is, and will remain the man to beat, which ain't likely.

Thanks KTD!! If (when) Pegula wins, we all win. The Bills will go from 20 years of an uncertain future to generations of stability.

Wow!

Anthony Pritzker$3.1 billion

J.B. Pritzker$3.1 billion

John Pritzker$2 billion

Thomas Pritzker$3.1 billion

Penny Pritzker$2.4 billion

Daniel Pritzker$2.1 billion

Jennifer N. Pritzker$1.8 billion

Jean (Gigi) Pritzker$2.5 billion

Karen Pritzker$3.8 billion

Linda Pritzker$1.8 billion

Nicholas J. Pritzker$1.4 billion

Total$27.1 billion

What a bunch of Pritzk to get in it now.

Thanks KTD!! If (when) Pegula wins, we all win. The Bills will go from 20 years of an uncertain future to generations of stability.

I think he's the best choice and hope he is the frontrunner.

But I'd be remiss in not considering just how much power this gives him locally. Owner of both pro teams, as well as involved in much of the downtown redevelopment. Maybe even the owner of a new multi-use stadium (yes, I know we are getting ahead of ourselves there). That gives him a ton of sway in a smallish town like Buffalo.

I think he's the best choice and hope he is the frontrunner.

But I'd be remiss in not considering just how much power this gives him locally. Owner of both pro teams, as well as involved in much of the downtown redevelopment. Maybe even the owner of a new multi-use stadium (yes, I know we are getting ahead of ourselves there). That gives him a ton of sway in a smallish town like Buffalo.

Luckily corruption in New York State is a nonissue.

If anything the Pritzker Group will probably get the final price up to 1.3-1.6 Billion, where the Trust and the NFL would love it to be. I believe that Pegula will not blink if the price gets to that and still purchase the team.

Then he realized he's 52, a multi-millionaire with multi-millions more to make and that he doesn't give a crap what his legacy will mean to Buffalo Bills fans.

Indeed. Which is just one of the many reasons he is the wrong owner for the team. I laughed when, in his "explanation letter" in the Buffalo Snooze, he said he would be in Buffalo all the time. Do you really want this putz in Buffalo all the time?

And drinks like a fish.

:D

Goes without saying, but important to mention nonetheless. :thumbsup:

Interesting that Cuomo seems to be a bit more open to a new stadium. Is there any significance to this?

Pegula makes the most sense to me, but I am still wondering about the poster who claimed that he had heard that the Trust (or certain members of the Trust) favored Golisano.

Interesting that Cuomo seems to be a bit more open to a new stadium. Is there any significance to this?

Pegula makes the most sense to me, but I am still wondering about the poster who claimed that he had heard that the Trust (or certain members of the Trust) favored Golisano.

Have not heard either of these. Not saying you're wrong but where did you see?