What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Guy had a 10 round magazine. 3 dead scumbags. That's good shooting.

Dispensing $1.20 worth of justice. B-)

40 cents a round is ridiculous

hopefully with Obama out of office the gun fever will break and prices will return to normal

Edited by /dev/null

Guy had a 10 round magazine. 3 dead scumbags. That's good shooting.

Dispensing $1.20 worth of justice. B-)

I'm sure the shooter will have to fend off lawsuits for defending himself and his home. Hopefully the "Make My Day" law in Ok helps him out!

Sex offender finds father armed when trying to enter teen’s bedroom.

He was lucky, the father called the police.

AND:

CIVIL RIGHTS: Knife Rights Update: Georgia and Michigan bills advance.

I'm sure my knucklehead representatives in Maryland will be happy to support a "knife rights" law, as long as it has provisions to ban "assault knives" that have a pistol grip or a flash suppressor or a bayonet lug...

I'm sure my knucklehead representatives in Maryland will be happy to support a "knife rights" law, as long as it has provisions to ban "assault knives" that have a pistol grip or a flash suppressor or a bayonet lug...

What is the Governor of Maryland's stance on purchasing more than one knife per month?

I'd suggest just banning some of the more lethal semi-automatic guns/rifles, but I know that leads to a paranoia for gun enthusiasts that it's a slippery slope to all guns being banned. Plus, the NRA is so powerful that it continues to be a pointless argument.

I'd suggest just banning some of the more lethal semi-automatic guns/rifles, but I know that leads to a paranoia for gun enthusiasts that it's a slippery slope to all guns being banned. Plus, the NRA is so powerful that it continues to be a pointless argument.

I'm for banning Liberals from owning all firearms.

What does "more lethal" mean?