What is better, no guns, or more guns?

Says the dope who has no idea what it's like to fire a weapon under great stress, in the dark, after waking from a sound sleep in the middle of the night. You're watched far too many movies.

Not to mention that for someone who owns three guns, it's surprising to see the word "spray" used in association with a semi-automatic.

you are not that naive are you?

Ok let me try to explain. I don't believe you need a semi automatic rifle spraying bullets all across a room to kill some lowlife home invader.

If you can't get the job done with a few bullets should you really be firing a gun?

So limit rights based on your feelings of others' needs?

Says the dope who has no idea what it's like to fire a weapon under great stress, in the dark, after waking from a sound sleep in the middle of the night. You're watched far too many movies.

comical, truly comical.

Let me guess, your AR-16 like gun is fully loaded next to your bed, all you have to do it flip the safety and "cover" the room. You did say you wake from a sound sleep and not clear headed enough to think straight, so what else do you do?

The purpose of a gun is to hit and kill what you aim for. Not pull the trigger and hope.

what a bunch of snowflakes

in the movies Jason Bourne doesn't need a gun :nana:

Did I say that? or did you feel the need to put your 2 cents in?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

comical, truly comical.

Let me guess, your AR-16 like gun is fully loaded next to your bed, all you have to do it flip the safety and "cover" the room. You did say you wake from a sound sleep and not clear headed enough to think straight, so what else do you do?

The purpose of a gun is to hit and kill what you aim for. Not pull the trigger and hope.

Your ignorance is on display.

I have no idea why you thought ignorance should be your go-to, or why you're basking in it, but there you have it.

You may wish to consider changing your argument.

comical, truly comical.

Did I say that? or did you feel the need to put your 2 cents in?

Yes. Basically your argument boils down to how you feel people should behave, and then basing their rights off of your feelings.

You're a dipshit. But at least you're good at it.

you are not that naive are you?

Ok let me try to explain. I don't believe you need a semi automatic rifle spraying bullets all across a room to kill some lowlife home invader.

If you can't get the job done with a few bullets should you really be firing a gun?

holy !@#$, i forgot, that's exactly what the second amendment said.

you have the right to bare arms if you are a good shot. if you're not a good shot, you deserve to be shot in your sleeveless shirt.

yes, exactly!

but, have you ever shot a gun in a moment of panic? have you shot a gun at all? you sound liek you haven't thoguh you claim to.

i was once awoke to gunshots after nearly getting in to a fight with 3 dudes in front of my driveway. it was 1:30 am. it turned out my neighbor was just bored and shooting at his targets. you want to know what adrenaline is? you want to know what a rush is? that was it.

you are full of ****, it is clear. as others have pointed out. but i hope you get robbed at gun point while you have your gun drawn. i'll give you one shot. and i hope you get sued for violating that robbers civil rights.

Oh great wise one. You own a gun for a reason. Think about it.

I, unlike someone here who shall go unnamed, am not deluded into the belief that gun owners should/do have the composure and accuracy of a seasoned sniper with hundreds of confirmed kills.

It was a slow boring day at work and I was having some fun.

I saw how people got all riled up in the first few comments and ran with it.

My bad, please forgive me.

Ahh, yes. The last vestige of a faulty PPP argument: I was just joking around, you guys.

Ahh, yes. The last vestige of a faulty PPP argument: I was just joking around, you guys.

you can believe me or not as you wish.

I (try to) bust balls in other threads why not here?

the only PPP argument is that the topics are different and people take **** way too seriously.

I wasn't the one calling people stupid and an idiot now was I?

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

you can believe me or not as you wish.

I (try to) bust balls in other threads why not here?

the only PPP argument is that the topics are different and people take **** way too seriously.

I wasn't the one calling people stupid and an idiot now was I?

i bust balls and joke here.

do you see how i get no respect? do you see that no one actually gives a **** about what i say?

yeah, it doesn't bother me because i still enjoy it and once in a while catch a new guy...

being an idiot here gets you treated like tiberius and myself.

I have no problem with ShadyBillsFan limiting his personal fire arms usage to weapons that he has experience and comfortable with. In fact I commend him for it. However his lack of comfort and/or skill should not limit those without the same shortcomings

comical, truly comical.

Let me guess, your AR-16 like gun

Yes I agree. Comical. Truly comical :rolleyes:

I have no problem with ShadyBillsFan limiting his personal fire arms usage to weapons that he has experience and comfortable with. In fact I commend him for it. However his lack of comfort and/or skill should not limit those without the same shortcomings

What, you don't have an AR-16?

I don't...but only because I blew all my spare cash on an MP-3.5.

i bust balls and joke here.

do you see how i get no respect? do you see that no one actually gives a **** about what i say?

yeah, it doesn't bother me because i still enjoy it and once in a while catch a new guy...

being an idiot here gets you treated like tiberius and myself.

Dude you live in North Cackalacky. That's why you get no respect.

Maybe why that's why I moved away from the RTP. (twas the schools actually) Mondee Tuesdee, Wendsdee. My wife hated it when my 6 yr old came home saying those words. She called the teacher and told her she needed to pronounce the words properly when teaching 1st graders.

All lies hold some truths.

Yes, I own 3 guns, yes, I prefer a long barrel to a sawed off shotgun, yes, I don't have a need to buy a semi auto rifle.

You can do what ever you like with your guns as long as you do it safely.

Use common sense kind of like freedom of speech. Just because you can doesn't mean some should.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

I don't have a need to buy a semi auto rifle.

Just because a semi auto rifle does fill a need in your situation does not mean others should be denied access.

Yes, I won 3 guns

I hope your aim isn't quite as dyslexic ;)