Watkins:

PO'14

Does Watkins Start the season, or do we take it slow so he can learn the game?

I was thinking Mike Williams, Robert Woods, TJ Graham, Hogan and Ramses as opening day starter.

Also, I really like EJ, but I believe that Tuel had another great OTA. Last year he also had a great game against KC except for " the Pick "

Cheers,

PO14

Watkins will start no doubt about it. I wouldn't set our hopes/dreams on him having a huge season though. I think Woods beats him in yards this year at least.

I am not looking forward to the inevitable hate for the pick when he doesn't have 1,500 yards and 15 tds though.

I was thinking Mike Williams, Robert Woods, TJ Graham, Hogan and Ramses as opening day starter.

Also, I really like EJ, but I believe that Tuel had another great OTA. Last year he also had a great game against KC except for " the Pick "

Cheers,

PO14

You don't mortgage the draft and take the best WR prospect in 5yrs to have him sit on the pine.

Expect Sammy early and often this year. That is if EJ can get him the ball in positions for the youngster to make plays.

that you have hogan and barden ahead of him is crazy talk.

hes in our top 3 from day one, which will simply be a matter of packages/rotations - expect watkins, woods, and williams to all get a heavy workload and numbering mattering little.

Cheers,

PO14

SCREW T.J. Graham.... he's just wasting space.

The reason they decided to spend 2 1st rounders on him is because they believe he can step in and start, in the #1 WR role, immediately. It was a hole on the team and they filled it. I agree with everyone who said we will see enough different formations due to the versatility of our top 3 guys that it won't matter where they are ranked 1,2,3. But he can be a 1. Not many rookies can be that in their 1st year. For example, Evans was projected as a #2 WR in the NFL.

How hard is it to run a crossing pattern, post pattern, down and out.....? He knows how to play football and will learn all the plays. Just get him the ball. Very simple...not easy but simple.

Cheers,

PO14

LOL.

You have been such an admirable poster . Now you have attempted a gentle wit .

I will still sit upon the throne of subdued sarcasm though .

Valiant effort . I suppose .

that you have hogan and barden ahead of him is crazy talk.

hes in our top 3 from day one, which will simply be a matter of packages/rotations - expect watkins, woods, and williams to all get a heavy workload and numbering mattering little.

Ramses Barden was AWFUL last I checked. I doubt he even makes the team.

Cheers,

PO14

Start him, kid has talent to burn, just keep it simple and progress from there.

SCREW T.J. Graham.... he's just wasting space.

TJ AKA Featherstone from Necessary Roughness wont and shouldnt even MAKE final cuts unless we suffer a few injuries to other WR's in camp and pre-season or in Kiko's case, working out at his alma mater

You don't mortgage the draft and take the best WR prospect in 5yrs to have him sit on the pine.

Expect Sammy early and often this year. That is if EJ can get him the ball in positions for the youngster to make plays.

You win the internet for being the first to say "mortgage" in a thread involving Sammy Watkins. Well done. :doh: