Pegula sells land for $1.75 Billion, Will Bid on Bills!

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Count me in the group that doesn't care a whole lot about who buys the franchise, as long as they keep the thing in Buffalo. So yeah, this is great news.

Sorry if this was asked elsewhere, but do Pegula or Golisano have kids? I mean, heirs?

Pegula has heirs

Count me in the group that doesn't care a whole lot about who buys the franchise, as long as they keep the thing in Buffalo. So yeah, this is great news.

Sorry if this was asked elsewhere, but do Pegula or Golisano have kids? I mean, heirs?

Pegula has a few kids. Not sure about TG, but never heard that. Seles would get the team.

Chances of a downtown stadium just greatly increased.

Pegula has a few kids. Not sure about TG, but never heard that. Seles would get the team.

I believe Tom Golisano has a son who is handicap.

Edited by seq004

Getting goosebumps thinking about the prospect of Pegula owning the Bills. A man committed to bringing championships to both professional franchises, and keeping them right where they belong.

Getting goosebumps thinking about the prospect of Pegula owning the Bills. A man committed to bringing championships to both professional franchises, and keeping them right where they belong.

Yep. Also thought it was interesting that the quotes are that it's Pegula and his wife that are interested, not just Pegula himself.