Pegula sells land for $1.75 Billion, Will Bid on Bills!

• Replies 755
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Literally the best Bills news in the history of the franchise.

Fantastic news. The Pegulas would be great, and they would do it for all of the right reasons. I could not be happier.

Again I ask.....while I def want the team in Buffalo....will this prevent the mistakes that have been keeping this team down for the past 10 plus years?

I ask because I dont know?

He will provide the capital to do whatever is necessary to make this team successful. The hard part will be getting the right management. The Sabres rebuild plan is going to be amazing once completed with the amount of ammo and picks we have.

He will provide the capital to do whatever is necessary to make this team successful. The hard part will be getting the right management. The Sabres rebuild plan is going to be amazing once completed with the amount of ammo and picks we have.

I think they have it, and it should be retained as Brandon as CEO/President and Whaley as GM. Clearly JMO.

Count me in the group that doesn't care a whole lot about who buys the franchise, as long as they keep the thing in Buffalo. So yeah, this is great news.

Sorry if this was asked elsewhere, but do Pegula or Golisano have kids? I mean, heirs?

I would expect the management team that they have in place to remain.