Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Loretta Lynch says she'll accept the findings and recommendations of the FBI regarding the investigation into Hill'ry's email kerfuffle [read criminal activity]. That must mean: A) The Attorney General is lying; B) She has some prior knowledge of a watered down result forthcoming; C) She has one foot out the door of the Justice Dep't.

I'll go with B. Comey's press conference announcing his findings will look something like this:

Louis-Michel_van_Loo_Princess_Ekaterina_

This just in: Lynch will accept FBI recommendation, except if she doesn't

Well.............make up your mind.

Now Lynch clarifies that she may still over-rule................again, I see it as a (not too subtle) message to the FBI investigators

Bloomberg: Lynch will reserve right to overrule prosecutors, FBI in Clinton email probe

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-07-01/lynch-set-to-accept-findings-of-fbi-prosecutors-in-e-mail-probe

CmSVeIXWYAAT9fv.jpg

Edited by B-Man

:wallbash:

Oh..................okay then.

:doh:

I was out and heard part of the interview on the radio. The dude doing the interview ought to be ashamed. He seemed more like a comedian than a reporter. I'm guessing Ashcroft would have received the same treatment.

f92d2972-4f44-4346-923f-f9b1eb5232c01-30 on her meeting with Bill Clinton

“Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, ‘cause I’ve worked in a lot of offices and I tell you people do that all the time.”

Loretta Lynch recent highlights:

- Orlando motive unknown

- Lost wife

- Met spouse of FBI suspect

- Fight terror with love

Quite a resume!

Edited by B-Man

“Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, ‘cause I’ve worked in a lot of offices and I tell you people do that all the time.”

No, AG's do NOT meet a former president who's wife happens to not only be likely to be the next president, but also someone you may have to charge with a crime. People do NOT do that all the time, you dingbat.

Just say "I understand there was the appearance of a conflict of interest. However, as a professional, I did not discuss any aspects of the investigation with the former President, no would I if asked." Sure, no one will believe you...but showing you understand why people might think it looked bad would go MUCH farther towards killing this story than using the same "everyone does it" defense that Hillary is using in the very investigation in question. :wallbash:

The more important part of this story to me, is that it was NEVER intended to get out.

It was supposed to be a secret meeting, but somehow a local reporter found out and asked A.G. Lynch about it at an open press conference.

No wonder their cover story is so thin.

P.S : Tom, I didn't mean to be obtuse, but that was a Seinfeld reference

THE NEW YORK OBSERVER has a breaking story on the Lynch-Clinton meeting.

Critical paragraph:

According to this source, whose credentials were checked and confirmed by the Observer with sources inside both the FBI and the United States Secret Service, the A
ttorney General was caught completely off-guard by the meeting and
the source dismisses suggestions that have been raised alleging that she waited there to see Mr. Clinton or accommodated his request to see him. In fact, it seems from this source that it was Mr. Clinton who was maneuvering for face time with the Attorney General, because his plane had been scheduled to leave before hers arrived.

"accidental" meeting..........my azz !

This is typical Clinton B.S.

Rough week for the far left. Between this embarrassment from Lynch, Brexit, Obama's funny looking people, bombs in Turkey done out of 'desperation' and no one at the WH even commenting on the young American Jewish girl murdered in her bed by a Palestinian terrorist...it's almost as if they LIKE the world this way.

No, AG's do NOT meet a former president who's wife happens to not only be likely to be the next president, but also someone you may have to charge with a crime. People do NOT do that all the time, you dingbat.

This is precisely why anyone who works in highly regulated fields despises this administration.

So there was a secret meeting arranged, the FBI wouldn't allow reporters to report and were supposed to think they sitting attorney General talked to a former president, who's wife happens to be a likely future president AND is under criminal investigation by the FBI for serious crimes that may have harmed the country's security AND were told this "chance" meeting where Bill got on her plane, other people got off and they had a friendly chat for 30mins over grandkids and travel? Are you fudding kidding me???!!!!??? Who the he'll talks about their grandkids to other people for half an hour. This entire store is an utter sham and embarrassment. Impropriety doesn't go far enough, treason is more accurate.

Clinton campaign will let lucky contest winner nominate Hillary at convention: http://hill.cm/MwxJnQu

Some 'President needs to tell her that the Presidency isn't a reality show................................. :lol:

CmWxj9bWYAAgsi5.jpg

Did anyone even ask HRC what she thinks about Bill meeting AG?..............................Seems like something the Leading candidate for POTUS would be asked by an inquiring media.

Mocking-Hillary-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C25

Edited by B-Man

Did anyone even ask HRC what she thinks about Bill meeting AG?

No time. The media is too busy asking how the FBI lost the wife of Omar Mateen.

No. Wait. That's not right.

Oh, they're asking about the 13-old American Jewish girl in Israel who was murdered in her sleep by a Palestinian terrorist.

No. Wait. That's not right.

Oh, yeah, there's asking something about how amazing it is that we're allowing men who dress like women to serve in the military.

So there was a secret meeting arranged, the FBI wouldn't allow reporters to report and were supposed to think they sitting attorney General talked to a former president, who's wife happens to be a likely future president AND is under criminal investigation by the FBI for serious crimes that may have harmed the country's security AND were told this "chance" meeting where Bill got on her plane, other people got off and they had a friendly chat for 30mins over grandkids and travel? Are you fudding kidding me???!!!!??? Who the he'll talks about their grandkids to other people for half an hour. This entire store is an utter sham and embarrassment. Impropriety doesn't go far enough, treason is more accurate.

Didn't they rearrange their travel schedules to link up at this point? Who does this to discuss their grandchildren?

He is married to the lady who sent/received 50,000+ emails about her daughter's wedding, Mother's funeral, and yoga exercises. That's just how they roll in Arkansas.

People had better hope that's all that was sent, because her private server was apparently hacked - more than once. Security is a major reason, if not the only reason, that they're not supposed to do that.

steve_kelley_steve_kelley_for_jun_30_201

:lol: