Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

Hillary’s actual beliefs are a matter of some debate;

No they're not. She was a somewhat brainy but ugly child who became angry by the time 2nd grade rolled around that the girls in her class who were her inferiors froze her out because of looks. She used her solid yet overrated brain to nurture anger toward those girls which later led to anger toward those people who were "successful" and "stupid". Her plans fell into place mostly as commie mentors helped her figure a few things out. She latched onto a dude who was pretty smart and could talk a good game.....it bugs her still that she needed that assistance.

Her beliefs are:

1. She is better than you,

2. You and your ilk have always been mean to her

3. You must be punished.

The "you" in these beliefs has added members over time. Pretty girls, then jocks who paid her no attention, then capitalists, then pretty much everyone else. She has managed to scale the ladder high enough that she has put some of her beliefs into motion but her disdained group has grown to include some who had to help her climb. She is not really hateful of them, just hateful of the fact that she needed help. You see the world owed it to her at birth to pay reverence to her superiority.

It really is a sad story in human nature. She is not the only victim as there was no need for those girls to be mean to her, but she has most certainly turned into a villain.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Hillary Clinton's Tech Policy Plan Includes Some Empty Broadband Promises And A Continued War On Encryption

Hillary Clinton's tech policy plan has been released, and it includes some new, potentially hollow broadband promises, a pledge to continue defending the FCC's net neutrality rules from telecom industry attack, some feel good commentary on the sharing and innovation economies, and continued support for the candidate's absurd war on encryption.

With the FCC's recent net neutrality court victory, the broadband industry's best path forward is to elect a President who'll stock the commission with revolving door regulators who'll simply fail to enforce the rules. But Trump's proven so divisive to some Conservatives, that even AT&T's top lobbyist Jim Cicconi this week came out in gushing support of Clinton:

"Mr. Cicconi, who worked in the White House for Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush, said he has backed every GOP presidential candidate since 1976. “But this year I think it’s vital to put our country’s well being ahead of party,” he said in a statement provided by the campaign. “Hillary Clinton is experienced, qualified, and will make a fine president. The alternative, I fear, would set our nation on a very dark path."

Given AT&T's threat to take the neutrality fight to the Supreme Court, Cicconi's support is curious, but may say more about Trump's unpredictability than it does about Clinton. Regardless, the 14-page "technology and innovation agenda" includes upsetting her new BFF by continuing to fight for net neutrality:

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20160628/05570734838/hillary-clintons-tech-policy-plan-includes-some-empty-broadband-promises-continued-war-encryption.shtml

Ashe’s lawyer Jeremy Schneider told me he is sure Ashe’s death was an accident. “There is not one iota of evidence that it was homicide. This is nothing at all like Vince Foster.” :blink:

Don't know whether to laugh or cry at that remark.

Both?

Ashe’s lawyer Jeremy Schneider told me he is sure Ashe’s death was an accident. “There is not one iota of evidence that it was homicide. This is nothing at all like Vince Foster.” :blink:

Don't know whether to laugh or cry at that remark.

It's frickin' brilliant, isn't it? "No, it wasn't a murder, completely unlike the other one that wasn't a murder, wink-wink nudge-nudge..."

You forgot the resentment she feels that she got where she got on the back of a womanizer.

i didn't forget it because the only resentment she feels is when he gets caught. Otherwise she doesn't care because she is focused on getting back at the pretty girls and the jocks. Time spent with Bill just lessens her ability to do that. As long as he doesn't get caught she doesn't have to spend any time on him. When he gets caught she gets pissed because she has to publicly defend him and it makes her look bad.

Now if Huma was sleeping around there might be some resentment. Did I say that out loud?

Edited by 4merper4mer

Hillary Clinton's Tech Policy Plan Includes Some Empty Broadband Promises And A Continued War On Encryption

I have a hard time taking anyone seriously about broadband and Encryption when they don't know how to send an email from a computer and don't use Encryption on their own mail server.

i didn't forget it because the only resentment she feels is when he gets caught. Otherwise she doesn't care because she is focused on getting back at the pretty girls and the jocks. Time spent with Bill just lessens her ability to do that. As long as he doesn't get caught she doesn't have to spend any time on him. When he gets caught she gets pissed because she has to publicly defend him and it makes her look bad.

Now if Huma was sleeping around there might be some resentment. Did I say that out loud?

I heard a muffled voice. :ph34r:

I have a hard time taking anyone seriously about broadband and Encryption when they don't know how to send an email from a computer and don't use Encryption on their own mail server.

Hillary only speaks in encryption. It's her native tongue. The rest of the world just thinks she's constantly lying when in reality she's speaking encrypted truth. Trouble is, only she has the encryption key... and she lost it years ago.

I'm increasingly convinced that everyone is just waiting for Hillary to get the formal nod before the schittstorm of released emails makes itself known.

The question was always about transparency. She's intentionally hiding **** from Congress.

I'm starting to think that there is some corruption here.........................

Clinton emails gave advance praise to 'great' McAuliffe felon vote surprise

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-emails-gave-advance-praise-to-great-mcauliffe-felon-vote-surprise/article/2595182

Clinton-McAuliffe Coordination on Felon Voting? .......................Nah

Isn't this a bit of a conflict considering the ongoing investigation?

Attorney General Lynch met privately with Bill Clinton for a half an hour and says they talked about grandchildren + golf, not Benghazi or email scandal.

bridge-for-sale_zpsxgherezr.png

ADDED: and, as Tom would say, lets accept that all they talked about was family and golf, why meet at all !

Isn't she smart enough to understand how it would look to the country, meeting with the husband of someone her department is actively investigating ?

this (of course) is all superfluous, because I know damn well that Clintons DON'TCARE what we think, they are above that.

.MORE...............

facebook_avatar_041712_bigger.jpg CBS New YorkVerified account @CBSNewYork 21m21 minutes ago

NYC Comptroller Stringer Wants Free Sunscreen Dispensers In Public Spaces

What Next ??

Edited by B-Man

Attorney General Lynch met privately with Bill Clinton for a half an hour and says they talked about grandchildren + golf, not Benghazi or email scandal.

Actually, it was more devious than that. She said when they spoke on the tarmac (in front of the cameras) they talked about grandchildren and golf.

She never admitted nor said what they spoke about for a half hour in private.

Actually, it was more devious than that. She said when they spoke on the tarmac (in front of the cameras) they talked about grandchildren and golf.

She never admitted nor said what they spoke about for a half hour in private.

I think most of the country can guess.............

1-payoff.jpg