Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

EXPECT FIREWORKS: Wikileaks publishes Clinton war emails. .................They’re here.

Given that Wikileaks is widely regarded as a front for Russian intelligence, I wonder how they got them? . . . .

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/237892/

USA TODAY/SUFFOLK POLL: Clinton’s Lead Over Trump Narrows To 5 Points.

“The nationwide survey shows a sharply polarized electorate that believes the country is headed in the wrong direction, feels less safe living in the United States than they used to, and gives negative ratings to the both presidential candidates.”

Are you diggin’ the fundamental transformation yet?

ADDED: C'mon..............I mean seriously..............C'MON !

Clinton aide #HumaAbedin admits under oath that #Hillary BURNED her schedules as Secretary of State.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673618/Huma-Abedin-admits-Hillary-Clinton-BURNED-schedules-secretary-state.html

NY Times: Clinton may keep Lynch as attorney general

There may be a political move lower than this, but short of a belly crawl, it's very hard to imagine one.

Edited by B-Man

Comey to talk today, as pictured above.

Comey: it is possible that hostile actors did access secretary clintons email account

Comey: Although there is evidence of potential violations, "our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"

She skates .............with the "I was just incompetent" defense.

Reminder:

Clinton said ZERO emails she sent or received were classified at the time.

Comey: 110 personal emails in 52 chains classified. 8 top secret. 36 secret. 8 confidential.

ADDED:

FBI Director James Comey: There was no intentional misconduct in connection with that sorting effort.

I wasn't aware that the law made exceptions for intent................?

Edited by B-Man

No one should be surprised that she skated. No one. There was no way the Obama WH was going to do anything to screw up his third term.

Meanwhile, the mindless leftists will consider this all behind them now and feel confident that Hillary should lead the country.

That should be more worrisome than watching her skate on these charges. She shouldn't be in charge of the dog pound, let alone the country.

USA - July 4, 1776 - July 5, 2016. It was a good run while it lasted. Too bad for the kids really.

The patient succumbed to a long illness when lap dog piece of excrement James Comey ignored written law in favor of preserving those in power. In doing so, he gave them unfettered license to ignore any and all written law.

So bottom line per #FBI Director Comey is that #Hillary was incompetent, has poor judgment, not criminal & should have known better

I am really having difficulty parsing this intellectually. Since when does lack of intent excuse criminal conduct?

“See, it’s fine. She was just ‘extremely careless’ with classified information............. She should be president.”

Comey: it is possible that hostile actors did access secretary clintons email account

Comey: Although there is evidence of potential violations, "our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case"

She skates .............with the "I was just incompetent" defense.

Reminder:

Clinton said ZERO emails she sent or received were classified at the time.

Comey: 110 personal emails in 52 chains classified. 8 top secret. 36 secret. 8 confidential.

ADDED:

FBI Director James Comey: There was no intentional misconduct in connection with that sorting effort.

I wasn't aware that the law made exceptions for intent................?

I'm not surprised by the decision. It's really shocking how thin their rationales are that they expect to get away with. From the inspector general's report http://bigstory.ap.org/article/e9cf125b8af1417a8cdd0b3526a1ce9e/apnewsbreak-state-dept-audit-faults-clinton-emails :

Hillary Clinton and her team ignored clear guidance from the State Department that her email setup broke federal standards and could leave sensitive material vulnerable to hackers, a department audit has found. Her aides twice brushed aside concerns, in one case telling technical staff "the matter was not to be discussed further."

And Comey's statements: https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

....While not the focus of our investigation, we also developed evidence that the security culture of the State Department in general, and with respect to use of unclassified e-mail systems in particular, was generally lacking in the kind of care for classified information found elsewhere in the government.

Yup, no intent there Comey? Depends on how you define intent I suppose.....

Obama was right in a way, this is the most transparent form of government corruption I've ever seen.

This would probably be a great time for the CBC to start their noise about gun control. Maybe stage another sit in. Take the media attention off the queen.

WTF are you talking about? You didn't hear that she has been absolved? The next two days of media will be spent extolling her virtues while excoriating the mean Republicans who had this whole silly thing pursued. Lap Dog Comey did not set her up for this coronation only to have it ignored.

Please don't sleep on the little nugget he left indicating the State Department's computer security was weaker than that of the rest of the Fed agencies. This is her new excuse for setting up her own server.