LeBron's cramps, no word on bloating

If I was LeBron, I'd leave basketball tomorrow. Never a more embarrassing article. He's got to be the biggest kitty to ever play in the nba.

Ever since James said he thought the Heat's arena was a little too warm during the 2012 Finals, the team has made sure to blast the air conditioning whenever it starts to get warm in Miami. For some games, before fans fill up the bowl, it becomes legitimately cold in the arena during the playoffs.

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=11040631

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muscle cramps aren't really like other things, you can't move that muscle when it happens. I don't really fault him for having trouble when he got cramped up.

But he has a history of cramping up when the temperatures get warm, which to me is pretty weird. Especially with all the available hydration.

Muscle cramps aren't really like other things, you can't move that muscle when it happens. I don't really fault him for having trouble when he got cramped up.

But he has a history of cramping up when the temperatures get warm, which to me is pretty weird. Especially with all the available hydration.

I would think that South Beach must be a tough place to live for someone who has issues with the Heat.

Always have thought this kid was a punk. Nothing but a little punk.

I hated Lebron the way he left Cleveland, but how is he a punk? He's about as good of a guy as there is in sports. He's been famous since he was like 15 and handled most of it like a pro.

I'm rooting for the Spurs and are very happy they won. But gimme a break with trashing LBJ. He played more minutes with more responsibilites than anyone in the league. IF he was hurting bad, I have zero reason to doubt him. Still, go Spurs.

I hated Lebron the way he left Cleveland, but how is he a punk? He's about as good of a guy as there is in sports. He's been famous since he was like 15 and handled most of it like a pro.

I'm rooting for the Spurs and are very happy they won. But gimme a break with trashing LBJ. He played more minutes with more responsibilites than anyone in the league. IF he was hurting bad, I have zero reason to doubt him. Still, go Spurs.

don't know much about him, do ya? Don't know about his earlier days, his mother or the selfish me first prima Donna attitude he has had for his entire life most likely.

From his mother fighting with opposing fans about "witnessing" her son and the will one day be King to her buying a Hummer for then despite making like $2/hr and being broke as hell. To the endorsements he got in high school to the graft he got from SVSM from Adidas and Nike to the jerseys he got to the tattoos he got to the championship he cost his team all the way to the cheating, lying and bamboozling.

And my favorite gripe to take me to EII level. The dude advertises McDonnalds. Really? You are a star athlete and probably do eat that crap based on your pudgness and cramping but don't pander that crap to kids.

LeBron James is a douchebag.

I agree..guy made one bad decision 4 years ago( the decision)..dude is an awesome athlete,makes evryone on his team better, role model for kids, takes his role as a dad and husband seriously...in short, much better dude the Jordan, but for reason he just does not get the love from a big segment of the population.

I guess most people have never had cramps playing sports...friggen brutal when they hit.

don't know much about him, do ya? Don't know about his earlier days, his mother or the selfish me first prima Donna attitude he has had for his entire life most likely.

From his mother fighting with opposing fans about "witnessing" her son and the will one day be King to her buying a Hummer for then despite making like $2/hr and being broke as hell. To the endorsements he got in high school to the graft he got from SVSM from Adidas and Nike to the jerseys he got to the tattoos he got to the championship he cost his team all the way to the cheating, lying and bamboozling.

And my favorite gripe to take me to EII level. The dude advertises McDonnalds. Really? You are a star athlete and probably do eat that crap based on your pudgness and cramping but don't pander that crap to kids.

wow, we could not have more diametrically opposed views

Edited by plenzmd1

I agree..guy made one bad decision 4 years ago( the decision)..dude is an awesome athlete,makes evryone on his team better, role model for kids, takes his role as a dad and husband seriously...in short, much better dude the Jordan, but for reason he just does not get the love from a big segment of the population.

I guess most people have never had cramps playing sports...friggen brutal when they hit.

wow, we could not have more diametrically opposed views

well I agree he is better then Jordan. That dude is pure scum scraped from the 2 month old dbag

How can someone so concerned with social media and the state of the English language produce the mess above? And you want to be my latex salesman???