LeBron's cramps, no word on bloating

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To criticize Lebron for last night is complete and utter BS and shows that some of you keyboard jockeys probably never played sports on any level. The guys is about 250 pounds with minimal body fat.

Listen, I thought the "Decision" was a horrible way to announce that he was going to leave Cleveland. Being from Buffalo, I really can empathize what they must have gone through having one of their own leave town. It was also stupid to say that he was going to take his talents to South Beach - especially given that the Heat play in the city of Miami and not Miami Beach.

Having said all that, I actually think that he is a pretty decent guy - along with being a great basketball player. Except for the Decision, he is especially thoughtful and articulate and sometimes it is difficult to believe that he never went to college or had a father to mentor him. You never read or hear about him getting in trouble, making it rain, getting in bar fights, stumbling out of clubs, abusing women, or anything of that sort.

Go ahead and criticize him for being tone deaf for the way he went about the Decision, but I would never question his heart - especially on the basketball court.

His legs cramped up pure and simple. It happens to a lot of world class athletes. It has nothing to do with desire.

I am sure there are rules against it, not to mention probably some player union issues re safe playing conditions. Regardless, they already fixed it.

I'm still curious the cutoff. I certainly would have it right at the highest possible temperature when lebron comes to town if he likes it icy cold.

If there is a formal rule, the nba ignored it

I'm still curious the cutoff. I certainly would have it right at the highest possible temperature when lebron comes to town if he likes it icy cold.

If there is a formal rule, the nba ignored it

The article I read today said the refs have discretion to stop the game due to unsafe playing conditions-- sounded like a pretty vague standard.

I didn't see the game-- but why didn't coach "spo" try to argue for a stoppage or complain to the refs?

I do love how heat is Lebron"s kryptonite-- how ironic.

Its a known fact that the Heat rely on 3 players ( bosh, wade, James) whereas the Spurs rely on a full team. Very smart for the owner and management to make it hot and affect the 3 players that play the most minutes.

His legs cramped up pure and simple. It happens to a lot of world class athletes. It has nothing to do with desire.

I guess I have to ask...when was the last time the best player in his sport missed the final 4 minutes of a championship (series) game? I sure can't think of one.

Has it come out whether he was given an IV during halftime? If not, then put a big portion of the "blame" on the team.

Sorry Pete. I will continue to hate on Lecramp for the duration of his career. He's a queen who had to join other superstars as he wasn't man enough to do it himself while giving the Cavaliers input on which free agents to play with. (aka anti-MJ)

Him and that assclown Wade tried to clown the almighty Dirk Nowitzki and Dirk sent those fools packing.

Go spurs go !

People's body chemistry is different. Some people are affected by the heat more than others.

Usually they don't make an off-Broadway production out of it, though.

Getting carried ten feet to the bench was a bit much. As bad as it was, it is not even close to dethroning this for the cheesiest moment in recent basketball history...

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

One the things that I like about Lebron is that he makes everyone around him better unlike some of the other "stars" who seem to make others worse.

I trust that tonight's game puts to rest the accusation that Lebron somehow a kitty. If I could, I would have him start at tight end for the Bills immediately.

I trust that tonight's game puts to rest the accusation that Lebron somehow a kitty

Because Chris Bosh was on fire ? Lequeen was trying to call timeout while bosh was winning the game.

He wanted to do it himself so he could cry/yell at the refs with a miss (like all night)or pound his chest and scowl at the crowd with a make.

King Joffrey > King James. Huge douche. When's that hgh testing start ?

post-15917-0-19613200-1402309699_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Because Chris Bosh was on fire ? Lequeen was trying to call timeout while bosh was winning the game.

He wanted to do it himself so he could cry/yell at the refs with a miss (like all night)or pound his chest and scowl at the crowd with a make.

King Joffrey > King James. Huge douche. When's that hgh testing start ?

Do you think that the Heat would have won the game without LeBron? We saw how that worked out at the end of Game 1.

Do you think that the Heat would have won the game without LeBron? We saw how that worked out at the end of Game 1.

No need to get defensive Peter. No one is saying your guy is a bad player or even a bad guy. Just a drama queen.

No need to get defensive Peter. No one is saying your guy is a bad player or even a bad guy. Just a drama queen.

Actually someone in this thread said he was a bad guy. I'm rooting hard for the Spurs (4 missed FTs killed them) but LeBron is an animal. Some fans and media take any chance to rip him and he makes them look stupid. He is a great teammate and could average 40 if he was selfish. But great series so far and hopefully SA pulls it out.