Jim Kelly Update Thread: Biopsies Negative, Cancer Free!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Doesn't sound like he is doing so good. Hopefully he has a couple good days at least and the change of scenery does him some good.

Cancer is some nasty ****. Took my Dad. My sister and I have both had a form of it, but fortunately nothing as bad as Kelly has.

All the best to him!

Glad to hear you're a survivor!

Cancer is such a bastard. One of my best friends had Stage IV colon cancer at 29 years old--no family history, non-smoker, healthy lifestyle, etc. He's in full remission 4 years later now; married with a 6-month-old daughter thank God.

Doesn't sound like he is doing so good. Hopefully he has a couple good days at least and the change of scenery does him some good.

Cancer is some nasty ****. Took my Dad. My sister and I have both had a form of it, but fortunately nothing as bad as Kelly has.

All the best to him!

Best whishes to you! Each day we have is a blessing, bottom line.

What we know is that it hasn't spread outside the treatment areas. He's healing from his treatments and the MRI is coming up in the 2nd or 3rd week of August. He doesn't seem to have the pain he had before his treatment. Keeping fingers crossed.

What we know is that it hasn't spread outside the treatment areas. He's healing from his treatments and the MRI is coming up in the 2nd or 3rd week of August. He doesn't seem to have the pain he had before his treatment. Keeping fingers crossed.

Thanks.

@SportsCenter: Hall of Fame QB Jim Kelly gives a look into his inspiring battle with cancer in this week's #SCfeatured.

PREVIEW: http://t.co/qnwdQwJs4b

When is this going to be on? I already have my DVR set for Outside the Lines. Is this something else?

Thanks.

When is this going to be on? I already have my DVR set for Outside the Lines. Is this something else?

Tomorrow. Not sure when though. I would guess outside the lines but it said it was a sport center special.

Edited by The Wiz

I haven't cried over anything sports related since I watched Brian's Song as a kid. But I'm afraid that I'm gonna lose it for that Hall of Fame coin toss.

Dude.

I just watched the clips of the presentation and seeing Andre and seeing Jim . well thats sure something isn't it ?

wow .

May Day 10 is right on man !

This is why i give a gosh darned about the Bills still.