Jim Kelly Update Thread: Biopsies Negative, Cancer Free!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, please keep praying. I'm in medicine and spoke with someone with some info. He's in a tough spot. He really needs our prayers. This is not a football thread for us to debate. Just pray and hopefully he'll be ok.

Thanks all.

I hear you loud and clear, MGK. Don't worry, we will pray.

Guys, please keep praying. I'm in medicine and spoke with someone with some info. He's in a tough spot. He really needs our prayers. This is not a football thread for us to debate. Just pray and hopefully he'll be ok.

Thanks all.

Glad the chemo cycles are done. When does the radiation start?

Thanks all.

Your source does not value HIPAA. Nevertheless, prayers sent.

I love jumbo and the strength that he and his family share with us all so publicly is so fantastic. The accomplishments on the gridiron are great but his life after football and off the field is the real lasting story. Keep going Kelley Strong Jim. WE LOVE YOU!

Kelly Strong. It's really becoming amazing what Jim has gone through, and how he continues to fight, almost as if there is no other option. To see this amount of courage and strength in him has been a miracle on it's own. I am praying for you Jim.

Well said my friend.

Me too

CBF

Praise God. I am praying they have stopped and reversed this cancer. There is still a chance they have to do surgery which will need cosmetic work as well, but if they at least stopped it, that is what matters.

Praise Doctors and medicine.