Jim Kelly Update Thread: Biopsies Negative, Cancer Free!

His no quit attitude is old school America, something sorely lacking in todays society

Now that i can agree with 100%

When did the USA turn into a bunch of quitters?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JK addressing the team today. Awesome, definitely an emotional speech and I hope the team can rally around this and come together as a unit: http://www.buffalobi...08-88946e8adbb3

Wow - I was not expecting to see something like that. He's definitely doing better..............Love how much he loves the Bills...........And, like that he's smiling at the end.

Thanks for that!

JK addressing the team today. Awesome, definitely an emotional speech and I hope the team can rally around this and come together as a unit: http://www.buffalobi...08-88946e8adbb3

WOW ! I just watched it. WOW.

JIM KELLY FTW .

ITS ON

Wow - I was not expecting to see something like that. He's definitely doing better..............Love how much he loves the Bills...........And, like that he's smiling at the end.

Thanks for that!

Really showed didnt it !

Cancer can be strangely empowering. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I think all the crap that Jim has been through has made him even more resilient, if that's possible. Willpower and focus are incredible things.

It's certainly an inspiration for anyone dealing with this disease, and I hope other people fighting cancer draw some strength from the example he's setting.

the progress in his looks and strength from the day of his last treatment to today is impressive

.I am sure as his appetite and nutrition keep getting better, we will continue to see improvement.

I cant wait to see him waving that Bills flag on opening day....that is gunna be one emotional moment in that stadium.

Please no more replies to that idiot...troll getting the response he wants.