Jim Kelly Update Thread: Biopsies Negative, Cancer Free!

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@HJKforever

We have come away from our checkup visit in NYC encouraged and hopeful. Preliminary scan results have… http://instagram.com/p/r7qYeBLIyq/

Definitely good news.

The thing that I'm wondering is towards the beginning, the plan was to do the radiation and chemo and then operate, if that goes well. Does anybody know if that's still the plan or has that changed?

@JoeBuscaglia: Update on Jim Kelly (1/2) - "The treatments so far have completely eliminated Mr. Kelly's pain, and his level of function has essentially...

@JoeBuscaglia: (2/2) ...returned to normal. Further, on physical examination, there is no evidence of the cancer."

@JoeBuscaglia: Update on Jim Kelly (1/2) - "The treatments so far have completely eliminated Mr. Kelly's pain, and his level of function has essentially...

@JoeBuscaglia: (2/2) ...returned to normal. Further, on physical examination, there is no evidence of the cancer."

applaud.gif

It would seem to me that having the pain gone, there is a really good chance that the cancer would be gone...........I wouldn't think chemo and radiation would have any pain relieving properties, except to get rid of the cause of the pain?