Jim Kelly Update Thread: Biopsies Negative, Cancer Free!

The Angry Atheist shows up to throw a turd in the punchbowl.

:thumbdown:

Well, Can you ask this God a question for me then...because I prayed to him also. Ask him why he would save Jim Kelly but not my mother.....Yes I am angry...did you ever watch one of your parents slowly die of cancer?

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm happy for Jim and his family that the initial reports are encouraging. Truly great news.

I don't there's anything wrong with crediting things like medicine and science for having something to do with that.

But for all I know, the great Flying Spaghetti Monster may have reached down and touched Jimbo with his noodly appendage.

I'm happy for Jim and his family that the initial reports are encouraging. Truly great news.

I don't there's anything wrong with crediting things like medicine and science for having something to do with that.

But for all I know, the great Flying Spaghetti Monster may have reached down and touched Jimbo with his noodly appendage.

No doubt. Of course, that's not what he was really doing.

Well, Can you ask this God a question for me then...because I prayed to him also. Ask him why he would save Jim Kelly but not my mother.....Yes I am angry...did you ever watch one of your parents slowly die of cancer?

Mom, father, brother, two uncles and and and aunt.

I think our religious views are similar, no need to knock others though

Mom, father, brother, two uncles and and and aunt.

I think our religious views are similar, no need to knock others though

I wasn't knocking anyone and I have no problem with people having faith. I just gave another response about thanking medicine

You're tiring, doing it every time.

Even Jill Kelly, who talks about God in every tweet, etc. said from the beginning that it's a combination of the medicine and God's will.

Then ignore him. Is Jill Kelly tiring too as she talks about God in every tweet.

I wasn't knocking anyone and I have no problem with people having faith. I just gave another response about thanking medicine

that i agree with brother..always getting better , cant wait till this damn disease eradicated...as you can see my odds not so good of not getting it!

Kelly on Mike and Mike

B2 nerve cannot tell if cancer gone...not completely out of woods yet..but big step in right direction

Sounds emotional ..".mind boggling support he has got"

Chris carter really pouring on the love , very good segment

He boiled for our sins..

I'm so thankful so many prayers were answered for Jim and his family. As to the late part of this thread, I'm sorry for your loss nucci. I truly am. I had to unplug my mom on my 40th birthday after losing her from a long fight of pulmonary fibrosis, then cancer. But my dad survived two cancers. i thank god everyday, but I also thank the doctors and those involved saving him.

Death is so hard to face, and whatever your belief, we all struggle with significant loss. You can choose to walk away from God, or cement your faith.

anyway, in this case, a good person who has been the face of the bills for 25 years is ok for now.