Top Posters In This Topic

ILB: Max Bullough,Shayne Skov, Christian Jones

OLB: Adrian Hubbard

TE: Colt Lyerla, Joe Don Duncan

RB: Isaiah Crowell

WR: Brandon Coleman

DE: Jackson Jeffcoat

CB: Louchiez Purifoy, Deion Belue.

I would like to have any of them, or would have liked to have any of them.

Well we got Belue.

Apparently your first name has to star with a D, to sign as UDFA with the Bills, Wonder if Doug and Doug would make an exception for Joe DON Duncan!

Heard on Sirius the Center for Iowa went to Tennessee.

Apparently your first name has to star with a D, to sign as UDFA with the Bills, Wonder if Doug and Doug would make an exception for Joe DON Duncan!

That means we can get a guy I really like who ran a Hackett type offense - D.Fluellen-RB-Toledo

This is gonna give the run on Williams's a good scare. So far the Bills have signed...

Darrin Kitchens LB Florida

Deion Belue CB Alabama

Darius Robinson CB Clemson

Damien Jacobs DL Florida

Deon Broomfield S Iowa State

Fortunately, they all play on . . . D.

:flirt:

Jeffcoat would be good.

I would love to take a flyer on Lyerla. He could room with Seantrel Henderson.

Mike Williams could show them the town! :) Seriously I hope these guys don't blow their last chance at a great life!

Damond Talbot says that Belue's agent lied to the Bills and said he accepted the deal and then signed with the Dolphins.

That does happen reasonably often.

I don't understand why Talbot gets credit for such things. Especially such a strong accusation - kind of out there.

I don't understand why Talbot gets credit for such things. Especially such a strong accusation - kind of out there.

He was the first person I saw that reported it, and then other people started retweeting his report, and now other places, like the link above buffalobillsdraft.com just made the change, too.

If it turns out not to be true, then it will be corrected. But he has got information like this first before.

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Wow, since the draft is so long, and so many players picked, I just thought I missed Skov getting picked. I saw him projected as a 2nd-rounder. Living in Northern California, I watch all of the Stanford games and he was an impact player but I had read he might not have enough speed and quickness for the NFL.

This is similar to last year's draft when his teammate Chase Thomas was projected for the 3rd or 4th round but went undrafted. Since he didn't end up making the team that signed him as an undrafted free agent I guess it was justified and may show that excelling in the Stanford system and in the Pac-12 may not always translate to the NFL.

Last years handling of the East Tennessee WR should have been a good indication of how Doug Marrone wants to run his team. I doubt Lyerla ever gets to Buffalo.

You mean they will sign him as an UDFA like they did the East Tennessee WR?

Edited by Kelly the Dog

Looks like the UFAs will be competing as special teamers. The Offensive line, defense depth and a #1 WR were all addressed in the draft. Now the guys you need on special teams. DW has done a good job building up this roster. I hope they get a few more UFA in camp. I am really pleased with this off season.

GO BILLS!

Edited by Nitro

Top undrafted free agents following 2014 NFL Draft

There were 256 players selected in the 2014 NFL Draft, and many more who did not hear their name called over the past three days. But the process isn't over for those hoping to make a roster. Last year, there were 49 undrafted players who made it onto a 53-man roster, and you can expect many of the names below to have a chance.