RD1, Pick #4: WR Sammy Watkins - Clemson

the key to this trade working is E.J. taking the helm as our franchise QB. If he improves, and Hackett lets him pass more, we will be ok considering how good our D looks...

i think you are onto something with the second half of your statement. i want to see hackett get all kinds of creative with this explosive line up. git r done!

The speed that we now have at the WR position is off the chain! I applaud the courage and there is plenty of time and opportunity to recoup some of this compensation. I'd have to say that it's good bye Stevie at one time or another. Don't think that Buffalo is done tonight, they never touched any of this year's picks, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the Bills didn't put together another package with this year's picks to get back into the bottom of the 1st rd for someone like OT Cyrus Kouandjio or maybe even that TE Jace Amaro. The Panthers could be a good trade partner at #28, that's where Stevie could be a part of the compensation.

at 9 they were not in position to get one of the 6 elite players in this draft. Great move.

I'd prefer niklas or asj at TE. They need someone who can block and be a threat.

Would you guys have rather given our 2nd round pick this year, or our 1st round pick next year? Those two picks are roughly equivalent in value.

I'd rather give up the 1st next year...This is a deep Draft and we should get a very good player at #41...

Of course that being said if they bomb in 2014 it's gonna suck... :lol:

I would like to see ASJ & Jack Mewhort next I think. If not maybe James and Niklas. I think that ASJ is a better athlete and that is always a factor with this regime. ASJ can block as well as catch. He can be a redzone threat and Mewhort is extremely versatile.

Would you guys have rather given our 2nd round pick this year, or our 1st round pick next year? Those two picks are roughly equivalent in value.

i am happy giving up next year's 1 rather than this year's 2 just because i know what i want in round 2 this year, and i have no idea what is gonna be there for the 32nd pick in next year's draft! :flirt:

Cleveland has to be ecstatic, they just abused Whaley.

Cleveland has to be ecstatic, they just abused Whaley.

How so? Cleveland haas terrible team, with no QB, and they are worried about the 2015 draft? I think I you are mistaken.