Would you trade two 1st round picks for Tony Romo?

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to Sirius yesterday and I can't remember who was on the show but they were saying that the Cowboys are infatuated with Manziel and think he is a younger version of Romo but with more fire and competitiveness. They really want the kid for a variety of reasons but unsure as to whether and how long he would sit behind Romo. They added that Romo's contract, even restructured, is precluding the Cowboys from adding players they need to get to the playoffs as they are in cap hell- bringing up questions about Romo being possible trade bait.

If the Cowboys put Romo on the block for the Bills to trade this year's #1 (so they can take Manziel) and next year's #1, would you as a Bills fan take that?

Is there a HELL-F*CKING-NO button??? If so, press it faster than a fat man can snatch a gravy biscuit!!

I was listening to Sirius yesterday and I can't remember who was on the show but they were saying that the Cowboys are infatuated with Manziel and think he is a younger version of Romo but with more fire and competitiveness. They really want the kid for a variety of reasons but unsure as to whether and how long he would sit behind Romo. They added that Romo's contract, even restructured, is precluding the Cowboys from adding players they need to get to the playoffs as they are in cap hell- bringing up questions about Romo being possible trade bait.

If the Cowboys put Romo on the block for the Bills to trade this year's #1 (so they can take Manziel) and next year's #1, would you as a Bills fan take that?

NO NO NO NO- it really is silly season around here

As a Browns fan, I would. We need a good QB and with one, I think we could actually make the playoffs. I would give up w 1st rounders to make the playoffs. I don't think two rookies are going to get us there. Without stability at the QB position, we are just dead weight at the bottom of the AFC North. Evey other team in our division has a real QB. We just brought in Vince Young and Tyler Thigpen to go along with Brian Hoyer and some other dude. Alex Tanney, that's it. I mean.... yeah, I'd take him.

Edited by Cleveland Rocks?

Hell to the no!!!!!

Just 2 #1's? I'd trade our next two entire drafts! For a guy with Tony Romo's record of success, who wouldn't? And then I'd bring in Tim Tebow for some competition.

What do you mean "competition"? Clearly Romo and Tebow would make for the 2 TE set this team sorely lacks.

dude just had major back surgery and gettin up there in age....I wouldnt give a thing for him