Bills Won't take A TE or Tackle in first people

SJDK

I saw Evans do a one man self destruct in their bowl game this year, don't want any part of that guy....does not have the maturity or the head to be a pro. didn't anybody else on this board see that game?

I saw it. Evans looked mentally weak. He looked like a big baby. I think that it tells NFL CBs that you can get under his skin pretty easily. He's a player with a very high bust potential IMO.

Watkins will be long gone. However, now with Tony Gonzalez gone from the Falcons I'm starting to get VERY worried that they will draft Ebron at #6 and the Bills will be left with the sad choice of choosing between Evans, Mosely, Dix or Pryor.

There are only two true "game changer" receivers in this draft and they are Watkins and Ebron.

Some other draft comparisons that you may agree with:

- Greg Robinson - Langston Walker

- Jake Matthews - Pears

- Jadaveon Clowney - Mark Anderson

- Khalil Mack - Kawika Mitchell

- Eric Ebron - Mike Caussin

Jadaveon Clowney - mike jasper

Eric Ebron - lee smith

What odds are you offering on the Bills drafting a safety at #9 or are you just saying stuff to say stuff?

This team has become so predictable. Kinda like running up the middle 71% of the time.

Just going by their logic, they currently have Pears on the roster, and how Hairston is supposedly fully healthy. so no RT. They don't need a WR as they drafted two in the first three rounds last year, and a 3rd rounder two years ago. They signed a TE in Tony Moeoki, so unless they let Chandler leave it won't be a TE! Even if they let Chandler leave they won't draft a TE until the second or third round.

This franchise loves star defensive players, and loves to draft them early. I'd say its a good bet that they draft Ha ha Clinton-Dix. It seems almost pre determined that they draft a player with a name like that. They lose a FS, so they draft a FS.

Now, if only there was a RB ranked in the top 15 :w00t:

I saw Evans do a one man self destruct in their bowl game this year, don't want any part of that guy....does not have the maturity or the head to be a pro. didn't anybody else on this board see that game?

Yes vs duke no name corner he was useless. I'm with ya, think Evans bustability is superhigh.

Mayock said Watkins is the best wideout in 10 years fwiw. Brandon Lafell and Eddie royal are nothing alike.

I'm lost jack, but maybe you're right.

not for nothing but he also said Robert Ayers was the next coming of LT. But I love Watkins

Sorry Canadian, they give us free speech here.. How aboot thot eh?

huh?

You must have also missed my sarcastic joke because as you realize, you didnt "say" anything. You typed it on this board so therin lies the joke of shut your mouth

also,

If you are trying to make a joke about the mispronunciation of words that end in "out" you are missing an extra "o" in your word

CBF

Edited by Canadian Bills Fan

what about haha clinton-dix? the two comparisons i've heard are earl thomas and eric berry and immediately fills the hole left by byrd at a fraction of the cost.

Bust written all over him. If he's the pick; I'll rage. I'd rather take Pryor or Jimmie ward at #9 if we wanna reach. I think Dix is is the 3rd-4th best safety in this draft

Bust written all over him. If he's the pick; I'll rage. I'd rather take Pryor or Jimmie ward at #9 if we wanna reach. I think Dix is is the 3rd-4th best safety in this draft

what makes you say that? i'm honestly asking. i really thought that they would tag byrd so i didn't even consider the idea until last week. either way i'm increasingly ok with the idea of trading back.

I concur

I don't think the attacks are warranted. You started a weak post. People will let you know when that happens.

You don't know that the bills won't draft a TE or T and then you trash the best wideout in the draft.

Add some IMO's at least and you're in the clear.

I don't think the attacks are warranted. You started a weak post. People will let you know when that happens.

You don't know that the bills won't draft a TE or T and then you trash the best wideout in the draft.

Don't let the troll suck you in. I vote that no one else respond to this thread and hopefully the troll will go away.

I have a feeling he'll be done here soon enough.

I could see a safety in the first three rounds if they trade down and get an extra pick. Don't know enough of how Schwartz plays his safeties but I would say we need a more traditional SS than a FS. We have no one on this team that covers and hits like Chancellor.

I still think trade down, take Ebron, then get SS, OT, and MLB.

WR is the wildcard position to me. Not really a need but if they find a true game breaker or if Watkins falls to #9 he would be hard to pass up. Not sure why but Evans just scares me.

Agree with you 100%!

not for nothing but he also said Robert Ayers was the next coming of LT. But I love Watkins

Well...He had Ayers rated the highest DE in that Draft...He liked him a lot no question...But he came no where near comparing him to LT...So let's not get carried away... ;)

And while Ayers has not lived up to Mayock's hype, he has been a steady contributor to the Broncos D over the years...PFF had him grading out at a +8.1 in 2013...So he's not exactly a bust...

Sorry...I just get frustrated with over-exaggerations.... B-)