Bills Free Agents Updates

@ChrisBrownBills

Report: Carrington to visit Steelers http://wp.me/plmrg-9Os

Is this the first team he's meeting with or did he already meet with the Rams?

before NE tries to grab him?

and WRT *

What will Mr Island do now that his HC is a no muss no fuss kinda guy?

More likely Revis will do what he's told to do. He only signed for one year, so he can misbehave when he goes to another team next year.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tom Donahoe era or was it post Donahoe era?

CBF

Geez, that feels like forever ago. Nearly 15 years ago. I'm pretty sure since then we haven't sniffed the salary cap.

He is a role playing run stopper...the type of dude that does stuff that doesn't show up on the stat sheet like hold up blockers and force RBs to cut back into the other players on defense. He is gonna be on the field for 2 downs and off the field in the nickel. He is a missing part of our defensive puzzle and is the type of player needed by this team to fill a role...we have plenty of standouts on defense, we need this type of lunch bucket dude...

We have him in there to help free up Kiko to chase and have Williams at LG who is capable and athletic which is all you need between Wood and Glenn, just not someone who is a tire fire...

Graham is a very good signing, great nickel, backup boundary CB and exceptional special steamer...extremely durable as well

Graham played for the Browns? Never knew that....

Don't shoot the messenger. My guess is Vick (although I heard that he wanted to wait until the dust settled after the draft).

I'm not blaming you, but rather the tweet.

And I don't support that move, but hey, I'd love to be wrong.