Bills Free Agents Updates

The more I read about Carroll, the more I like him. Seems like he has a great deal of upside and versatility. Good special teams guy too. A lot of teams are making a run at him.

I wonder if they are thinking nickel, more physical outside on mckelvins side, or safety... I don't see him starting over Gilmore

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good grief this is lackluster for a free agency period. Not much of anything past the first 2-3 hours.

Now Sproled saying be wants released not traded. I imagine he will get released. And that midget troll Brees will really stick up for his guys - ya know - to make sure they get theirs!

Chris Clemons was just released. If he's a better run stopper than a pass rusher I say we give him a look, bring him in on first and second down, then Hughes on third.

I vote 100% for this. As a Hawks fan (second to the Bills, of course), I have had the opportunity to watch Clemons during his time in Seattle. He would bring excellent depth and is, reputedly, a great character player. If he had to go somewhere, I'd be happy to see it as the Bills.

National commentary calls this an unimpressive signing. Others on national media wonder how this guys gets a job. Bills overspend on this but won't overspend on Byrd an all-pro. Bizzaro.

Look...I'm no Marrone lover and my record here will show that...BUT...With all due respect to the "national commentary" I doubt very much many of them are ex NFL O-Linemen, ex NFL O-Line coaches, or ex NFL OC's...If there is one area I'm willing to give the Bills the benefit of the doubt it's this area...Marrone got stuck with garbage at OG last year and he paid for it dearly...I'm guessing they spent a ton of time targeting potential OG's that fit the Bills system...This guy is getting less than $4 million annually with less than $6 million of that guaranteed...It's not a huge deal for an ex 1st round pick who is still only 28 years old...The Bills obviously see something in him that fits what they do...I'm certainly not familiar with Williams' analytics...I am however familiar with seeing Zac Stacy go for almost 1000 yds in basically 12 games last year...So I'm guessing Williams did some things correctly...

Anyway...There's a hell of a lot to find fault with concerning this team...This move does not seem to be one of them though... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS