Bills Free Agents Updates

I do like that free agency starts in the middle of the day now; no more Buddy asleep at the wheel comments; no more me staying up way late only to have the Bills sign no one.

Hey man, although it wasn't with Buddy, we'll always have that Jeff Posey moment. Never forget.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think our work here is done, folks.

<books Super Bowl flight/hotel>

That was funny. I just imagine multiple briefcases slamming shut and smiling men rising to their feet, slapping each other on the back. "Well done! Who's buying drinks?"

That was funny. I just imagine multiple briefcases slamming shut and smiling men rising to their feet, slapping each other on the back. "Well done! Who's buying drinks?"

It is such a funny signing for 4:00 PM. I do not think that they had to wait until the start of free agency because he was their own guy.

@Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 1m

Former Miami CB Nolan Carroll headed to Buffalo for his first visit and others are scheduled. Big, physical corner who knows the division

I like that. He's sabermetrically approved. :thumbsup:

@Buffalo Bills ‏@buffalobills 1m

BREAKING: #Bills GM Doug Whaley confirms that QB Kevin Kolb has been released. Failed physical.

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bills found out that having Kevin on the Kolb is like owning a boat....the two best days are the day you get it and the day you get rid of it. :bag:

I like that. He's sabermetrically approved. :thumbsup:

Bills found out that having Kevin on the Kolb is like owning a boat....the two best days are the day you get it and the day you get rid of it. :bag:

I heard they asked Kolb to explain something on film and he said "Been around the league, I speak the language but that booty don't need explaining" to Whaley and got cut, lol

Last season was very poor luck for us. I mean some of the things that occurred were just crazy.

I felt bad for Nathaniel in his rookie NFL year.

So Caussin , Moeaki , Gragg and old nasty pants Lee.

I am not sure what that adds up to ?

But maybe its somethin'

But thats alotta maybes, excepting Smith.

Sell the team Ralph!

BOOO!