Bills Free Agents Updates

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't realize he was that old. Why would we be interested in that?

My question exactly. Unless as a "backup" ala Leonard. Whaley connection too.

From what I am reading on Twitter (I know, real legit, lol) I think the Bills are spending most of this week trying to get their own FAs signed, are not pursuing any of the top 50 FAs, and will sign some of the second tier FAs 9 (makes sense as they will know the situation with Byrd at that point and how much they can really spend, and aligns with Whaley's "when the dust settles" comment. So I know some people will be disappointed and angry that the Bills aren't all in to these guys like the browns, but this is a good approach in my opinion.

"low 20s" in terms of millions. I believe the headline is misleading.

I never understood why this is so hard. In the NBA fan understand the cap impact of a 10 day contract which can't be more than a few thousand bucks right? In the NFL there are reports varying by like $9M!!

Why have we not resigned Dan Carpenter?

Because we can't until today at 4 for some reason. I think it was because he wasn't with us for a whole season and he's playing at the vet minimum.

Why have we not resigned Dan Carpenter?

We cant talk contract with Dan until 4pm today. He was on a one year Vet minimum contract. Even though he is UFA because of his contract teams cannot talk contracts with him til FA starts! Or someting like that!