Bills Free Agents Updates

Don't forget we resigned Carpenter too.

Moats still blowing in the wind as well. With these two LB signings, doubt he's back.

Agree that we are a better team. We prepared for the loss of Byrd by drafting two guys last year. Sure there will be a drop off, but we don't have any glaring holes going into the draft. For the first time in years, we're close. Grab a few weapons there and its on EJ to take us to the promise land.

Exactly...That's why I think the Draft is going to be all about helping EJ as much as they possibly can...Should be exciting!!! If they can run the ball more effectively, especially on early downs, that should take a little pressure off the QB...But man the spotlight is going to be shining squarely on #3 now...Hope he's up for it... B-)

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, this is a hell of a way to start the morning. :w00t::thumbsup:

Agree that we are a better team. We prepared for the loss of Byrd by drafting two guys last year. Sure there will be a drop off, but we don't have any glaring holes going into the draft. For the first time in years, we're close. Grab a few weapons there and its on EJ to take us to the promise land.

Agreed. With Spikes in, I can't say that I can think of any position that is cripplingly bad. There are still question marks, and positions I would like to see upgraded (FS, ROT, WR/TE and maybe a 3 down DE to complement Mario so they don't have to keep cycling Lawson and Hughes) but really, if we hit our draft picks like last year with everyone taken in the first three rounds becoming a starter/major contributor this is looking like we could be a whole and complete team for the first time in years.

It really does then come down to EJ if we execute everywhere else.

Wow, this is a hell of a way to start the morning. :w00t::thumbsup:

Agreed. With Spikes in, I can't say that I can think of any position that is cripplingly bad. There are still question marks, and positions I would like to see upgraded (FS, ROT, WR/TE and maybe a 3 down DE to complement Mario so they don't have to keep cycling Lawson and Hughes) but really, if we hit our draft picks like last year with everyone taken in the first three rounds becoming a starter/major contributor this is looking like we could be a whole and complete team for the first time in years.

It really does then come down to EJ if we execute everywhere else.

This, alone, scares the s#!+ outta me, frankly..

How about updating the first post in this thread with all the player signings/re-signings and losses?

TE - Scott Chandler - re-signed

K - Dan Carpenter - re-signed

TE - Mike Caussin - re-signed

DB - Brandon Smith - re-signed

Tendered the following:

WR - Chris Hogan

OL - Antoine McClain

FB - Frank Summers

Jan 16, 2014: Signed five players to reserve/futures contracts: WR Ramses Barden, FS Jajuan Harley, LB Willie Jefferson, WR Chris Summers and LB Nathan Williams

Jan 14, 2014: Signed signed DE Kourtnei Brown, RB Anthony Allen and OL Randy Colling as reserve/future signings

FAs Signed:

RB Anthony Dixon (SF)

LB Brandon Spikes (NE*)

CB Corey Graham (BAL)

LB Keith Rivers (Jints)

OL Chris Williams (SL)

Released:

QB - Kevin Kolb

Forgotten:

FS - I forgot his name

Tendered the following:

WR - Chris Hogan

OL - Antoine McClain

FB - Frank Summers

Jan 16, 2014: Signed five players to reserve/futures contracts: WR Ramses Barden, FS Jajuan Harley, LB Willie Jefferson, WR Chris Summers and LB Nathan Williams

Jan 14, 2014: Signed signed DE Kourtnei Brown, RB Anthony Allen and OL Randy Colling as reserve/future signings

FAs Signed:

RB Anthony Dixon (SF)

LB Brandon Spikes (NE*)

CB Corey Graham (BAL)

LB Keith Rivers (Jints)

OL Chris Williams (SL)

Released:

QB - Kevin Kolb

Forgotten:

FS - I forgot his name

Thanks. And this should be the first post since you don't have to search for it.

That's up to Canadian Bills Fan or a Mod... and I'm a Rocker.

LOL !!

So thats what they meant by " targeting , and aggressive "

almost like they have a plan to win ?

i know its early but i am having a shot of kool aid .

wow .

Edited by 3rdand12

Tendered the following:

WR - Chris Hogan

OL - Antoine McClain

FB - Frank Summers

FAs Signed:

RB Anthony Dixon (SF)

LB Brandon Spikes (NE*)

CB Corey Graham (BAL)

LB Keith Rivers (Jints)

OL Chris Williams (SL)

Released:

QB - Kevin Kolb

Forgotten:

FS - I forgot his name

Nice Job on the Summary. :thumbsup:

Tendered the following:

WR - Chris Hogan

OL - Antoine McClain

FB - Frank Summers

FAs Signed:

RB Anthony Dixon (SF)

LB Brandon Spikes (NE*)

CB Corey Graham (BAL)

LB Keith Rivers (Jints)

OL Chris Williams (SL)

Released:

QB - Kevin Kolb

Forgotten:

FS - I forgot his name

:thumbsup:

I'm both glad that they are finally addressing the run defense, and grossed out that they got a genuine dirtbag like this on the team. I guess he is our dirtbag.

I don't think he'll be allowed to be a dirtbag anymore.