Bills want Vick?

Justice

when I saw the stats c biscuit posted I re thought about the game. I agree with your assessment of the scripted plays. That may have skewed my thinking about the whole game. Also remember he threw a **** load of ducks.

This was the game where graham "fumbled" right after catching the ball and it was ran back for a td and a few plays later goodwin makes and amazing catch and rolls has control for longer than graham did and they call it incomplete, right? Holy run on sentence

Yep...that's the one...good memory....and good on ya for re-assessing your initial impressions.

As to the topic, I wouldn't be totally opposed to kicking the tires on Vick, as he's had some success. My primary issue of interest this season, however, is ensuring (as much as possible without regard to injury) that EJ Manuel has as many snaps as possible so that his franchise potential can be determined with some degree of confidence (unlike last year).

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow didnt realize the stats were that bad. We kick a field goal instead of that pick 6 we win.

no worries. He actually played better than I thought because he wasn't relaly good in college and I thought he was terrible. But the fact we could lose a game where we nearly have 500 yards, outgain the other team by 200 yards, and they don't score a td on offense is flat out amazing. Only the Bills. :(

Of course we should make a run at Vick. We have EJ Manuel who can't stay healthy and Lewis as a backup. You can't win in this league without a proven QB. Vick may also be injury prone but I feel EJ would learn a lot under him. Sign him.

I've been fascinated at how the Bills are always attached to Mike Vick with no easily understood reason as to why they would be.

It's like Jack and the Island in Lost.

Probably because the Bills have had crap and **** at the QB position for so long.

There's alot of things a man can rehab himself from... DOG TORTURING/KILLING ISN'T ONE OF THEM....

Is there any reason to think Vick has been killing dogs since his return to society?

I think what he did was reprehensible and I'm not going to defend his actions. Unlike most of privileged athletes and celebrities Mike actually paid for his crimes. 2 years is a long time to think about whether killing animals is funny.

Is there any reason to think Vick has been killing dogs since his return to society?

I think what he did was reprehensible and I'm not going to defend his actions. Unlike most of privileged athletes and celebrities Mike actually paid for his crimes. 2 years is a long time to think about whether killing animals is funny.

Well, he killed Andy Reid's tenure in Philly, but that was more of a mercy killing.

Disgusting human being. He is evil and two years in federal prison, an image consultant, and a cardigan sweater will not change that. If they sign him I am done until he is gone. I will watch the Seahawks with my sons.

Whaley don't do it. It is not worth it. He is not even that good as a player. Please don't give me a reason to finally walk away from this disgrace of a franchise. I can live with another year of no playoffs but I a not support ad will not support the team if he is signed.

Called this month's ago... why wouldn't they be interested. And atleast WHEN EJ goes down to an injury we can hope were sniffing the playoffs and that would be a huge opportunity for Vick to leave a better legacy. Puppies aside, I think with a stronger oline and less of a need to run out of the pocket Vick could succeed. He is the best option out there. What do we have to lose... our dignity? Pssssh, it's been hiding for a decade. Up for anything 2014!

Put it this way: if the Bills had fully committed to Manuel as a starter last year, but had Vick on the bench as their #2, then they would have gone no worse than 8-8. Vick would have come off the bench and closed out Cleveland and he would have beaten KC.

He is a viable #2 that could outperform Thad. Because he's never been known as a highly intelligent QB that would mentor a younger QB, I don't think the Bills will go this direction. But could he come off the bench and win a game or two? No doubt.

Called this month's ago... why wouldn't they be interested. And atleast WHEN EJ goes down to an injury we can hope were sniffing the playoffs and that would be a huge opportunity for Vick to leave a better legacy. Puppies aside, I think with a stronger oline and less of a need to run out of the pocket Vick could succeed. He is the best option out there. What do we have to lose... our dignity? Pssssh, it's been hiding for a decade. Up for anything 2014!

When has Vick ever shown he can succeed from the pocket?

what is the bills playoff record the last 10 years? Is vick like god in madden 04 or something? This year is the first madden I have bought since ps2 came out so 01.

I never said anywhere that vick is this amazing player. I said he fits our personnel with our speedy receivers. He has a better record than anybody we have had in years and he has made the playoffs as a starter more than any of our Qbs have since 98. Our current QBs have what 4 years of experiance between the 3 of them? Vick has what 10?

I love how everyone picks and chooses little things here and there to prove their argument. I say in 10 years vick has done this and this guy or girl(because this is how every women I have ever known argues) says in the last 9 years he did this. !@#$ yeah I would rather have vicks career playoff numbers over the 0-0 we have had.

Also other than the pick 6 in the chiefs game tuel played a good game but as I can see the majority of the people here only look at what they want to see and when someone says something different they resort to childish name calling. Internet tough guys(or girls)

EDIT: changed great game to good

Funny you say god. If you play madden 25 one of the cut scenes tells you that in 2004 Mike Vick was possibly the most dangerous player ever made on a madden title.

HamSandwhich -that pick was sj's fault and the CB gambling and getting lucky. tuel was why we were even winning also I think the best nickname for Ej ive herd so far is "old slow eyes"

Knee J Manuel still tickles me.

what is the bills playoff record the last 10 years? Is vick like god in madden 04 or something? This year is the first madden I have bought since ps2 came out so 01.

I never said anywhere that vick is this amazing player. I said he fits our personnel with our speedy receivers. He has a better record than anybody we have had in years and he has made the playoffs as a starter more than any of our Qbs have since 98. Our current QBs have what 4 years of experiance between the 3 of them? Vick has what 10?

I love how everyone picks and chooses little things here and there to prove their argument. I say in 10 years vick has done this and this guy or girl(because this is how every women I have ever known argues) says in the last 9 years he did this. !@#$ yeah I would rather have vicks career playoff numbers over the 0-0 we have had.

Also other than the pick 6 in the chiefs game tuel played a good game but as I can see the majority of the people here only look at what they want to see and when someone says something different they resort to childish name calling. Internet tough guys(or girls)

EDIT: changed great game to good

It's 0-0. Yes, that's a huge difference from Vick's 0-2.

I picked 9 years because that shows relevant information, as in that's how long it's been that Vick has not been successful in winning a playoff game. Meanwhile, you are attempting to rely on things he did more than 9 years ago because it suits your laughable agenda. Things he did more than 9 years ago are nearly meaningless given the arc of his career since that time. Even the women I know aren't so stupid as to attempt to use meaningless and irrelevant information to justify their arguments.

And I'd love to know how an inaccurate QB 'fits our speedy receivers'. :lol:

Why?Why? Whatever upside he had when he got out of prison (and there was some upside at that point) has pretty much dissipated by now. He's been rode hard and put away wet and I don't think he has much left to contribute, even as a backup. I'd look at other and cheaper backups assuming I didn't want to keep Thad Lewis. Use the cap money to get more and better linemen and linebackers.

It's 0-0. Yes, that's a huge difference from Vick's 0-2.

I picked 9 years because that shows relevant information, as in that's how long it's been that Vick has not been successful in winning a playoff game. Meanwhile, you are attempting to rely on things he did more than 9 years ago because it suits your laughable agenda. Things he did more than 9 years ago are nearly meaningless given the arc of his career since that time. Even the women I know aren't so stupid as to attempt to use meaningless and irrelevant information to justify their arguments.

And I'd love to know how an inaccurate QB 'fits our speedy receivers'. :lol:

ask J. Maclin and D. Jackson how an inaccurate qb fit their strengths. I didnt sit and look up stats that fit my argument I picked a round number and already knew it was better than anything we trotted out. So if you would like I could use his whole career which is still better than buffalos qbs during the last 14 years. Or I could argue like you and pick and choose my spots to try and make my argument look better instead of looking at the whole picture. Michael vick has had more success in his career than any bills quarterback in the same time frame. Also vick is not 0-2 in the playoffs. He is 2-3... now you can reply with oh bledsoe had this one good throw to peerless in this game and jp threw two 83 yard bombs in that game. And trent had a good throw to reed in the redskins game.and those 4 throws were better than mike vick during 30 seconds of this game and a quarter of that game.... I would also tend to agree with adrian peterson and the former players that say vick is better than a lot of whats out there.

If you dont like vick as a person good for you dont like him. This isnt about him as a person. This is about trying to get better and make the playoffs.

Is vick the most accurate qb? No. Is he the smartest? No? Does he get injured? Yes.

Is his career record better than buffalos record during his career? Yes. Has he made the playoffs? Yes. Has he won playoff games? Yes.

Edited by kr632