Bills want Vick?

Justice

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we lose Byrd and over pay for Vick I might just be done with this team.

By over pay I mean anything over $1.25

well I thought u said byrd wanted to be here and the team just wouldn't pay him....so why quit on the bills when byrd is the real dyck? like we all knew he was....except you. vick might at least want to play here.

I said it b4...good for me i know...but between EJ, Vick and Thad we could run the same offense if any were to get hurt. just insert QB here. between the 3 of them, who have all shown to get hurt quite easily, we could field a decent QB for a full season! We'd make history with having all 3 QB's to be of the "african american" decent as well. anything to get national attention is good for the Bills!

I said it b4...good for me i know...but between EJ, Vick and Thad we could run the same offense if any were to get hurt. just insert QB here. between the 3 of them, who have all shown to get hurt quite easily, we could field a decent QB for a full season! We'd make history with having all 3 QB's to be of the "african american" decent as well. anything to get national attention is good for the Bills!

well I thought u said byrd wanted to be here and the team just wouldn't pay him....so why quit on the bills when byrd is the real dyck? like we all knew he was....except you. vick might at least want to play here.

Vick will play anywhere that pays him the best at this point.

Byrd is at the top of his career. Vick is riding the rails down. Big difference

Hes better than any qb we have on the roster. I would take him in a heartbeat. He should habe been a Bill whem he got out of jail. He is the perfect qb for our offence and the climate. Goodwin and grahams talents wouldnt be wasted anymore.

If you complain about EJ being injury prone and turning the ball over, you'll love Vick!!

Edited by nucci

Whaley just said on GR that they believe Lewis, with a full training camp under his belt, will be a very good backup, and that Dixon and Tuel provide some good competition, so they are very satisfied with the current QB situation. They will evaluate other options out there, including Kevin Kolb's health, but they are satisfied to stand pat. I would not count on Vick being of any interest to the Bills whatever.

What's not to like about an ex-con, past his prime, never any good, dumber than a box of rocks, injury prone, too small to take a hit/too stupid to avoid a hit, disgrace to society QB who can't read defenses?

You're still using Madden 2004 if you think Vick is even better than Thad Lewis at this point. And that's minus the fact of the dog killing and not exactly being a genius at studying playbooks.

Fully agree here.

That being said, regarding his past... he served his time, and has stayed out of trouble since as far as I know, so I wouldn't hold that against him. I'm sure he'll find a spot on someone's roster, but I don't think he's an upgrade over what we have.

name one qb on the roster that is better than vick.

Ej is horribly inaccurate. Has maybe once in his entire football playing life hit a receiver in stride. His deep ball is crap and very over rated. He misses open receivers constantly in both college and the pros.

Thad is horribly inaccurate. Fumbles more than vick. Has trouble reading defenses.

Then you have tuel and dixon...

So name me a bills qb in the last 10 years thats better than vick.

Good point. If it's 2004 I say its a great move even with his temporary respite.

name one qb on the roster that is better than vick.

Ej is horribly inaccurate. Has maybe once in his entire football playing life hit a receiver in stride. His deep ball is crap and very over rated. He misses open receivers constantly in both college and the pros.

Thad is horribly inaccurate. Fumbles more than vick. Has trouble reading defenses.

Then you have tuel and dixon...

So name me a bills qb in the last 10 years thats better than vick.

You just described Vick

Fully agree here.

That being said, regarding his past... he served his time, and has stayed out of trouble since as far as I know, so I wouldn't hold that against him. I'm sure he'll find a spot on someone's roster, but I don't think he's an upgrade over what we have.

you're right and he does seem to have matured. But honestly, I will never get past that and would never want to have him play for the Bills. I'd struggle to root for Aaron Rodgers if he did the same thing. Add to the fact that he really isn't good anymore.

I think Thad could be one of the better backups in the league.

Hes better than any qb we have on the roster. I would take him in a heartbeat. He should habe been a Bill whem he got out of jail. He is the perfect qb for our offence and the climate. Goodwin and grahams talents wouldnt be wasted anymore.

Nope. He has accomplished nothing in his career, has performed at a sub-par level everywhere he has ever gone. If our offense needs to be built around a guy who can't hit open receivers, can't read defensive schemes, and generally has no ability to check down from the #1 read, then yes, you are correct, he would be a great QB for that mess.

Schefter was making a comment that the Bills had interest in the past in Vick. Yea, that was like 2-3 years ago before we found out how injury prone, and how bad he is in the pocket.

The Bills have a lesser O line, lesser receiver corps, lesser coaches then the Eagles. Mike Vick in a Bills uni = lump of dog poo

hopefully we wouldnt have to dumb down the offence for ej again. And jacksonville had three African american qbs with I want to say leftwich, garrard, and I think quinn was the third.

Nope. He has accomplished nothing in his career, has performed at a sub-par level everywhere he has ever gone. If our offense needs to be built around a guy who can't hit open receivers, can't read defensive schemes, and generally has no ability to check down from the #1 read, then yes, you are correct, he would be a great QB for that mess.

we already built our offence around a guy that cant hit open receivers, cant read a defense, and generally struggles to throw the ball over 5 yards. Vick has won more games and made the playoffs more than any bills quarterback in the last 10 years. So how is vick not a fit for the mess we have on offense?

And no where did I say he would definitely be the starter. We need a quarterback and should sign or draft one every chance we get until we find one that can win. Open competition let the best man win. The fact still remains vick has a better winning percentage and has won more playoff games than anything we have tried at qb no matter what your feelings are about him as a person.

Edited by kr632

hopefully we wouldnt have to dumb down the offence for ej again. And jacksonville had three African american qbs with I want to say leftwich, garrard, and I think quinn was the third.

Dumb down the offense? He was a rookie running a no huddle offense and missed 2 weeks of his first camp and a month later in the season. If anything, they just started treating him like a rookie QB instead of Peyton Manning.