Bills want Vick?

Justice

When all is said and done, you can't attribute W-L to either side of the ball as a stand alone. Both the offense and defense last year were a little below average. Regardless, Vick is a slowing old inaccurate passer that has completed 1 season out of the 11 he's played in without injury. I guess you could say that you can't blame a quarterback for wins and losses at all if they're not even capable of taking the field. As such Vick is clearly a pass.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I'm not saying that. I said it but it was a dumb response.

I believe, on the whole, our offense didn't do their part in more games that the defense did. The D had some black spots. But, more importantly, I can't remember the offense bailing out the D either. I remember the defense holding out to get us a win almost in spite of the offense. The numbers support this.

So Vick might be able to improve this offense for nothing, that's the point.

Ok gotcha...I didn't think you'd say (and mean) that.

For what it's worth, if Vick says he's okay being a backup, then yes, bring him in...why only as a backup? Because I want to know one way or another about EJ after this season, and for that to happen, I need to see him play as much as possible.

Ok gotcha...I didn't think you'd say (and mean) that.

For what it's worth, if Vick says he's okay being a backup, then yes, bring him in...why only as a backup? Because I want to know one way or another about EJ after this season, and for that to happen, I need to see him play as much as possible.

Even better reason than mine!

The Seahawks won a ton of games and the SB thanks to their defense. Had EJ gone out of bounds against the Browns, the Bills go 8-8 at least. And that's given all the other problems on offense and ST's.

name one qb on the roster that is better than vick.

Ej is horribly inaccurate. Has maybe once in his entire football playing life hit a receiver in stride. His deep ball is crap and very over rated. He misses open receivers constantly in both college and the pros.

Thad is horribly inaccurate. Fumbles more than vick. Has trouble reading defenses.

Then you have tuel and dixon...

So name me a bills qb in the last 10 years thats better than vick.

All of them are better than Vick.

Edited by SoulMan

The Seahawks won a ton of games and the SB thanks to their defense. Had EJ gone out of bounds against the Browns, the Bills go 8-8 at least. And that's given all the other problems on offense and ST's.

Disagree. The Seahawks beat the Saints because of Wilson's 100 yards passing. EJ would have lost them that game.

But seriously, I think it is a good idea to get less reps for our 2nd year 1st round QB. Not getting as many snaps will make him better. Also, a stupid QB controversy will only helps matters. He had a year to get it together.

Disagree. The Seahawks beat the Saints because of Wilson's 100 yards passing. EJ would have lost them that game.

But seriously, I think it is a good idea to get less reps for our 2nd year 1st round QB. Not getting as many snaps will make him better. Also, a stupid QB controversy will only helps matters. He had a year to get it together.

B-)

two guys on the NFL network see Buffalo as a good landing spot.

http://www.nfl.com/v...or-Michael-Vick

It's lazy "journalism." Vick was linked here after he got out of the clink, so let's link him here again. I would never out right quit being a Bills fan but this would be a test. I'd struggle to root for him if he was Aaron Rodgers good. But given the fact he might not be better than Thad Lewis at this point, I'd be super pissed.

Lets emulate the Hawks by getting 4th, 5th and 6th rounders to play at top 5 levels. That's easy.

Vick is so going to be a Bill.....

It's what the Bills do.

Our FO will use it on the fans as a sign that we are indeed swimming with the big fish!

Get those season ticket marketing pieces out as the Vick news hits......Ralph wants keesters in the seats!

I don't see how Vick, at this point in his career, could possibly have a T.O. like influence on ticket sales. If they bring him in it will not be to sell tickets IMO, just a bad personnel move.

It's lazy "journalism." Vick was linked here after he got out of the clink, so let's link him here again. I would never out right quit being a Bills fan but this would be a test. I'd struggle to root for him if he was Aaron Rodgers good. But given the fact he might not be better than Thad Lewis at this point, I'd be super pissed.

Maybe lazy journalism but they thought that EJ struggled last season , that was true.

Was surprised me they thought that Vick could mentor EJ. Say what? That had me like :bag:

I don't see how Vick, at this point in his career, could possibly have a T.O. like influence on ticket sales. If they bring him in it will not be to sell tickets IMO, just a bad personnel move.

Michael Oher....hey Bills fans! Did you know that "The Blind Side" was about him? Hollywood comes to the Bills.......get your seasons at the Ralph!